having trouble logging in with correct user name

larry

Hey Mods and Admins,

My normal log in name is twich but I can't seem to be able to log in using this name.....it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. I have tried all possible things to get this to work, but no joy...I have tried the password recovery thing, but that did not work either....so I had to start a new log in name to try to figure out what happened to my old log in name....seems kinda weird.

I had just deleted all my cookies from my computer, but I don't see how that would affect my log in here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, I hope I can fix this. If I can't fix it, can I get the information from one account transferred to this one?

Larry Twichell

Edited by larry

Hello twich,

The cookies that you've deleted, does contain the password your windows remembered from your previous visits. Once deleted, you will have to key in your username and password again. Did you make sure all upper and lower caps of your username and password are in correct order?

Give the mods some time. It's the weekends so I'm sure they will get to it once they receive your PM. Have a good weekend larry. :)

Edited by Beware of Blast

Hello,

Beware of Blast.....yeah, I put in my correct password and everything....and for some reason it did remember my password when I went to log in, it just didn't accept it as a valid password....Thanks for the advice Beware of Blast. I wish it was that simple to fix.

Max---Thanks for answering back, I guess I will just have to wait for Shawn to fix the problem....Thanks once again for checking in.

Larry T.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Shawn,

Sent you an email a day or so ago with my login name twich and my password info.....Thanks for taking the time to fix this little problem, and I look forward to being able to log in under my original account.

Thanks for your time,

Larry Twichell

Edited by larry

Hello,

I tried to log in under my twich account.....but I am still unable to do so....I don't know if Shawn has been unable to fix it or whatnot.....but just thought that I would give you a heads up concerning the account.

Thanks

Larry