Hergoss Walkyrie WS-1S

Valkfan

Here's what mospeada.free.fr says about it:

Fabriqué à macao (en chine) vers les années 80/90, il a la particularité d'avoir été vendu uniquement en france ! Vous pouvez lire sur les jambes "H.S. ESPACE". Je suppose qu'une société avait du vouloir profiter de l'engouement de l'espace et des projets Ariane en france à cette époque là...

A noter:

- Contrairement à ce que suppose le site américain VF1X.COM, il est de même conception qu'un Bandai! et non pas comme un joon's (c'est certain, j'en ai 2).

- Evidement, on le trouve en france et pas ailleur; cependant, prenez garde, les modèles que l'on peut trouver aux enchères ou ailleurs sont rarement en bon état.

Translation:

Made in Macao (in China) around the 80's/90's, it has the unique feature of having only been sold in France! You can read "H.S. Space" on the legs. I suppose that some company wanted to benefit from the passion for space and for the Ariane projects in France at that time.

Note:

- Contrary to what VF1X.COM supposes, it has the same design as a Bandai! and not like a Joon's (this is certain, I have 2).

- Apparently, it is found in France and not elsewhere; however, watch out, the ones which you can find in auctions or elsewhere are rarely in good condition.

I don't know what "H.S." stands for but I'm sure it will be obvious to a French person--anyone?

Edited by ewilen

I won an auction for an incomplete Hergoss over a year ago but have been unable to find the missing parts. The French website states that it is from "the same design as Bandai". Unfortunately, even though he owns 2, he is incorrect. The legs are from a very different and unknown design. They are definitely not Bandai.

Here are a few pictures of the legs that should show you that although these legs are closer to Bandai than Joon's, they are still a little inferior. My only questions is, are these legs any better than the Taiwan Super Valk? I have pieces that I believe are from the Bootleg Super but none that belong to the legs.

Here are a few pictures of the legs that should show you that although these legs are closer to Bandai than Joon's, they are still a little inferior. My only questions is, are these legs any better than the Taiwan Super Valk? I have pieces that I believe are from the Bootleg Super but none that belong to the legs.

post-4-1065856113_thumb.jpg

But it's my pictures ?? :-))

Well, of course there are some small differences between a bandai and the Ergoss (as the wings) but the quality (and the completion ) is closer to Bandai than Joon's; it's sure!

I have some joon's too and they are really very poor quality...

have a nice day men ! :D

Mospeada

Hi Men

ewilen, I hope you don't mind me linking to your pictures from time to time. = of course you can. :lol:

For the letter on this walk: 'H.S.' ........... in fact, I don't know... :( and i never saw someone who has the box of this Valk

under the valk, i can read 'made in macao' written in french. it's curious but nothing is written under my second 'hergoss'

sorry i can't help you more

Varitechs