1/48 Fast Pack Availability

Draykov

...do you think they'll continue to keep producing the 1/48 Strike/Super fast packs? Will they release new versions like the TV versions coming with the Hikaru? Who wants to bet the inevitable Max/Millia also come bundled like the Hikaru 1J?

Wait a tic.

Are the 1/48 VF-1J's going to be bundled with a set of Fast Packs? Or are they going to sell both seperately?  B)

As far as I know, the only way to get a set of TV fast packs is to get a Hikaru VF-1J that's bundled with a set. You can also get the 1J without FPs. I'm speculating as to what kind of circulation Yamato is gonna maintain for their FPs, since they keep releasing 1/48 Valks. Sorry if I clouded the issue. :)

Edited by Draykov

I hope they continue making the FP.

Me too, but do you think they'll continue to produce it as is? What are the chances of releasing the TV fast packs on their own? If they make a 1/48 Max/Millia the blue/red fast packs will probably be bundled. I doubt there would be a demand for those as a seperate release. But everybody seems to want the Hikaru packs for their low-vis.

There really isn't any reason to sell seperate TV Fast Packs, unless they release a TV version VF-1S. The M&Ms have custom colored FaST packs and I guess the DRYL types are good enough for the CFs if they ever release it. Let's face it, the DYRL lineart IS the official lineart, no matter if it just a movie in the continuity or not.

I for one hope they keep releasing them... I just got one set from Kevin, but I need to save more to get at least one more set. :unsure:

I for one hope they keep releasing them...

If they keep cranking out 1/48 Valks, I think it would be a mistake not to (unless they make bundling them with the Valk like the 1J Hikaru a trend).

Edited by Draykov