M3 - VF pilot suit image?

grebo guru

Okay I have a possible image but so far everytime i try to load it as a attachment its not letting it happen. Something about the server being reset as the process is happening. Well its late and I have to be up early. Tomorrow I'll try again, if it happens again i have no idea what to do then.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

Well the wallpaper was bust, but while looking i did come across some screenshots from the opening movie from IGN (they also have the movie up for download). So lets see if i can get this image upload thing to work with these pics

Cruel Angel's Thesis

post-335-1162850923_thumb.jpg

Yeah, that's the one I'm looking for!

That's an OK image, but I was hoping for a clearer one... Anybody got a better picture of that M3 flightsuit?

(Huh. I note it's quite Macross 2036-looking. It's almost like M3 is Nue's 2036.)

Thanks,

Greeeeeeeeeeeeb

This one?

You might also want to get some screen captures of the opening movie. There were plenty of cockpit shots w/ at least the top half of the flightsuit and towards the end a brief glimpse of the entire suit. To my knowledge, there was no flightsuit lineart on the official page. The one image from the manual has already been posted and there is only a M3 soundtrack. There doesn't seem to be a player's guide for the game. Also of note, if you can find a scan of the limited trading cards that may be of help.

Edited by halfan

Well, those are really nice pics and models (I've actually read those threads already, was quite pleased when I found them), but.... not an M3 pilot suit. That's the one from Macross 2036.

Thanks though!