MG Hands for Yamato Toys?

do not disturb

sorry dudes, these guys are taking forever. *sigh*

the first order went through lightening fast, but waiting for the missing pieces to arrive is moving at a snails pace. according to the website, it can take up to 14 days to get parts ready, maybe they got overwhelmed with orders? either way, i hope i hear from them soon.

just got word the missing pieces are being shipped EMS.

i should have them in by tuesday or wednesday.

i'd appreciate it if you guys send me a PM with your mailing addresses.

i'll hit you back with your totals once i have everything packed and ready to go.

thanks again for your patience.

roy's blues

twoducks

Gatillero PR

Chindenathus

Im using MG 1/100 Zeta hands....but they dont have the swivel on the wrists...but either way, the valk wont be able to hold the gunpod using the MG hands with the GBP arm armor on it..

Also, if anyone plans to purchase the MG hands, please do so, but purchase the one like in Two Ducks's pictures...with ball joints on all fingers. Dont use ol gundam kits hands that have ball joint only on the thumb and swivel on the rest of the fingers because they wont be able to hold the gunpod pretty well..though they look nice and 'mechanical'

aaajin

Edited by aaajin

Im using MG 1/100 Zeta hands....but they dont have the swivel on the wrists...but either way, the valk wont be able to hold the gunpod using the MG hands with the GBP arm armor on it..

Also, if anyone plans to purchase the MG hands, please do so, but purchase the one like in Two Ducks's pictures...with ball joints on all fingers. Dont use ol gundam kits hands that have ball joint only on the thumb and swivel on the rest of the fingers because they wont be able to hold the gunpod pretty well..though they look nice and 'mechanical'

aaajin

which zeta gundam are you talking about exactly? because the Zeta Gundam 2.0 version hands have individual moving fingers and it swivels at the wrist. :unsure:

[attachmentid=37396]

post-206-1161637273_thumb.jpg

its the orange-white zeta gundam....looks like somekind of a prototype for zeta or sumthing....Im sure its an ol model. got it from a friend

I guess the one that you posted is from Zeta ver 2.0 the one that imitates the PG version of it, which is a recent model I guess

Edited by aaajin

• 5 weeks later...

I found this on HLJ, they're 1/100 http://www.hlj.com/product/BCL2558

Are they the same? they surely look like the ones twoducks was talking about.

Does anyone know what color should I paint them to match the valkyries (VF-1j Rick/Stealth, VF-1s Roy & VF-0s/a)?

nope they aren't the same, but choices are limited at this point.

color matching is in the eye of the beholder. what may look perfect to me, might be totally off to another.