What The Heck?

I fail to see the purpose of this thread.

I fail to see how this thread contribute to MacrossWorld.

I fail to see how forumites contributing to this thread would enhance its value in any way.

427594[/snapback]

I know we shouldn't be feeding the troll, but right now it's more like taunting :p

427599[/snapback]

Why bother? Not like it's particularly entertaining. Especially if you have to go into the mud to do it too.

Much better things to do than to watch a train wreck.

427601[/snapback]

Very true. Though I suppose I am a bit of a jerk as I find do find this mildly entertaining.

I would however like a response to my last question--and I shall ask (and post here) no more. Were you at all serious about the whole "any pic with a no photos sign must have been taken by some low-class law-breaker" comment? (And FYI, none of the pics were mine or any other Mod's, so don't worry about insulting me or anything)

Edited by David Hingtgen

Fellow MW'ers----Why do you think I haven't closed the thread already?  I'm sure it won't last another 6 hours, but I'm keeping it open for a while for a reason.  If it really gets out of hand it'll be stopped, but for the moment, I'd like to watch this discussion play out.

427598[/snapback]

Okay I will give you the respect you deserve for being a Mod. Let Macrossworld and ToyboxDX be in harmony. All I ask is just for a little hospitality from Macrossworld members. No more insults on my part.

Now for my original intentions: Check out my most brillant toy reviews my people:

http://evilskylark.tripod.com/

As you can see there are currently no Macross reviews of YET!! Yes yet. But I assure you your patience will be well rewarded. My associates in Japan have some VERY RARE VINTAGE MACROSS items I will be soon reviewing. I will surely post my reviews after they have been completed.

Thanks you,

Thomas

anyone with your sig should not be attacking other members about how much class they have.

Thank you, GobotFool. I was thinking the exact same thing.

And since I have no class:

Please, Thomas Hamann, take your "holier than thou" attitude elsewhere. The only worthwhile thing you have to offer me is a hearty laugh by showing just how much of a clown you truly are. Thanks in advance. I know I'm right, but if you don't agree with my opinions, then well, you have 2 options:

1) Go F**K yourself

2) Go F**K yourself with an iron stick

-Larry

anyone with your sig should not be attacking other members about how much class they have.

Thank you, GobotFool. I was thinking the exact same thing.

And since I have no class:

Please, Thomas Hamann, take your "holier than thou" attitude elsewhere. The only worthwhile thing you have to offer me is a hearty laugh by showing just how much of a clown you truly are. Thanks in advance. I know I'm right, but if you don't agree with my opinions, then well, you have 2 options:

1) Go F**K yourself

2) Go F**K yourself with an iron stick

-Larry

427609[/snapback]

Oh God why does everyone want to be like me? So popular.

Thank you

Thomas

:lol: is this a joke?

Seriously, if everyone at toyboxDX is like this, there'd be no need to ban me from there. Touting youself and your VERY RARE VINTAGE MACROSS reviews that don't exist yet as the greatest thing on earth is one thing, but to sign up for a board jus to gloat and put down the people ON those boards isn't going to win you a lot of respect. The fact that you do this while calling us 'classless' makes it almost impossible to believe you're serious.

Anyway, that from a lowly, proud nobody on this board just making a simple observation. Anyway, if I count for anything, this has little of anything to contribute and I would feel the mods would be doing a good job to see this thread locked - although it's good for a laugh right now :rolleyes:

Edited by Phren

Ok, now it's time to close the thread.

PS--I go to TBDX too. As I'm sure quite a lot of MW'ers do.

Thread is closed (instead of deleted) to preserve it for posterity's sake---other mods are welcome to review it.

Edited by David Hingtgen

Exo Mod if you have any honor or love for toys TELL me why was my welcome thread deleted?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=20053

EXPLAIN!

427552[/snapback]

Wow... I get blamed for stuff even when I was asleep... Man there was this time I got fired on my day off... and I'm not even referencing Friday The Movie... I took the day of to pick up the PS2 when they released it and then I come back and there was this strange asian guy on my desk. And I was like "What are you doing here strange asian guy!?!" And he was like "I'm your boss! And I'm not Asian! And I'm not a guy!" And I was like "That's what makes you strange!" And he was like "You're fired!" And I was like "Fine! This isn't even my desk!"

Anyway... I hope not all of Alen Yen's friends are a-holes with crappy review sites. I mean if you really think about it... if the reviews were that great ToyboxDX would host them for you. And I dont really trust review sites that recommends EVERYTHING! Maybe a bad review once and a while would allow me to believe you're not just a fan of mediocre toys.