Macross Games For The Pc

snooze

OK I must be a Total newb!!!!! this game looks awesome !!!

I love my Japanese Macross console Games but my First Love is my PC .

Macross.jpg

what is the first step to get this game ?

can someone simplify the Download process?

oh man where can you get that Game?!!!! pls ppl tell me, i hope they didn't stop making this game!!!

I wish there was some sort of Macross Simulation wherein you can pilot VF valks while inside its cockpit...i'm dreaming  :unsure:

Snooze

424846[/snapback]

Been working on that for years.

http://valkyrie.sourceforge.net

click source, then download, win32 executable is there. It's a simulation, not so much of a game, i.e. it's not way oversimplified.

Be warned, it's not much. I haven't had time to work on it lately, been busy as usual. But going to get back to it in a few weeks and hopefully start working on Gerwalk mode by the end of the year, I HOPE! :blink:

oh man where can you get that Game?!!!! pls ppl tell me, i hope they didn't stop making this game!!!

I wish there was some sort of Macross Simulation wherein you can pilot VF valks while inside its cockpit...i'm dreaming  :unsure:

Snooze

424846[/snapback]

Been working on that for years.

http://valkyrie.sourceforge.net

click source, then download, win32 executable is there. It's a simulation, not so much of a game, i.e. it's not way oversimplified.

Be warned, it's not much. I haven't had time to work on it lately, been busy as usual. But going to get back to it in a few weeks and hopefully start working on Gerwalk mode by the end of the year, I HOPE! :blink:

424855[/snapback]

this is awesome!!!!!!!! man!! I hope you'll have someone to help you finish this project. Keep it up!!

Snooze