3 Destroid Monsters! 3 Vf-17s!

physioguy

I just finished a few model kits, which leaves me with 3 different versions of 2 of my favorite designs. I might decide to sell 2 of each of these on ebay, since i really only need one (according to my wife) but I'll let you know if I do that in the for sale section.

Destroid Monsters:

post-917-1152780904_thumb.jpg post-917-1152780925_thumb.jpg post-917-1152780955_thumb.jpg

One is the 1:200 IMAI model (pain in the @$$ to build, as many of the pegs and lines don't fit or even line up, and the plastic is lighter than most models, but is my favorite for the overall sculpt)

The mid-sized one is a custom modification of the diecast metal monster. Not the best sculpt, but it's stockiness has grown on me, and i love the weight of diecast toys.

The last is a Tomy version, same sculpt as the 1:200 one, but all PVC

VF-17s:

post-917-1152781208_thumb.jpg post-917-1152781227_thumb.jpg post-917-1152781249_thumb.jpg post-917-1152781279_thumb.jpg post-917-1152781298_thumb.jpg

The first is a Bandai 1/65 scale that I airbrushed. In reality it is more black looking than blue, but the camera flash really makes it look lighter.

The second is a 1/144 bandai set.

The last one is the 1/72 scale Wave model I bought from xstoys. I included 3 pictures of this one so you can see how different it looks without the flash.

Misc:

post-917-1152781570_thumb.jpg post-917-1152781609_thumb.jpg post-917-1152781639_thumb.jpg

A VF-0S with panel lines (looks way better IMO).

I watched the worst, albeit Mac Plus inspired, Stealth and decided to play with my lego (jeez, I'm 30 years old believe it or not)

And she's just perfect!

Edited by physioguy

I used to have a girlfriend with a bod like that, god that was fun...then I got married

Grayson, If you dropped something like that to get married, I think you may have some serious mental problems! :lol:

I used to have a girlfriend with a bod like that, god that was fun...then I got married

Grayson, If you dropped something like that to get married, I think you may have some serious mental problems! :lol:

415819[/snapback]

The ol' bait and switch. You marry a hottie with a nice firm body, who knows how to use it. Ten years and a couple kids later, you wake up one day and see your hottie's body is looking more and more like a destroid Spartan <_< .

Then again, between the beer and working, I guess we don't all hold up that well either. Luckily for us, it doesn't matter :lol::lol: ...... unless the Destroid abandons ship, and we have to try to land a new hottie. Hello BowFlex!

The ol' bait and switch.  You marry a hottie with a nice firm body, who knows how to use it.  Ten years and a couple kids later, you wake up one day and see your hottie's body is looking more and more like a destroid Spartan <_< .

LOL :p:D I just shot tea through my nose, thanks!

Nice pics (all of them) :)

ChaosWarrior

415868[/snapback]

Just in case anyone is interested, I decided to sell a few of the items in the pictures:

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZbriareosQQ...1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

416911[/snapback]

It's weird you know. She was right there, we were having a good time, and then after the alrm clock rang she just dissappeared.