Taka 1/144 Line Up?

kanata67

Just wondering what the complete taka die-cast small line up was. I know of the monster 1/240 scale

phalanx 1/144

tomahawk 1/144

defender 1/144

vf-1j 1/144 scale

and I just picked up a Spartan 1/144 scale.

I know there is a 1s 1/144 scale I don't have but are there any others I'm forgetting about?

was there a 1a?

416214[/snapback]

No, just Roy 1S and Hikaru 1J. I have a cheap lot of the destroids in the For Sale section if anyone is looking.

416222[/snapback]

you do? where? I didn't see it. :huh:

so all I need is the 1s? thank god I'm almost done with one collection :D . Then again I can buy a 1/55 for the price of that 1/144 1s so it will probably be a long time coming. <_<

so all I need is the 1s? thank god I'm almost done with one collection :D . Then again I can buy a 1/55 for the price of that 1/144 1s so it will probably be a long time coming. <_<

416840[/snapback]

Have a little faith - you never know what treasures eBay will bring you if you check regularly (and bid high enough). Best of luck completing the set mate.

:)

super sweet link. I just explored further. Sticker and box thumbnails rock. :D . all hail Robert D for posting something usefull while most of us post stupid questions :rolleyes:

super sweet link. I just explored further. Sticker and box thumbnails rock. :D . all hail Robert D for posting something usefull while most of us post stupid questions

Ha ha! Thanks man. I've been meaning to update those pages with more shots but as far as I know, that should be a complete listing of Takatoku Macross toys.

If anyone is aware of any others please be sure to let me know!

And back to the 1/144s for a minute - those are all really damn nice. I highly recommend them, and most can be picked up at a pretty reasonable price.

144fokker.jpg