Crystal Ball Anyone?

GutsAndCasca

I hope this thread can accomplish something for many of us.

Okay! What I'd like to know, is what is definitely on the horizon toy-wise. What is Yamato going to release in the next year? Can we expect a re-release of Max's 1J with fast pack, or is this just a wish we all have? Is Isamu's valk going to be made in a 1/60 scale for certain? And since it's obvious we can expect a VF-ZERO-A at some point, how far along is this going to be?

I want to start saving NOW for the day I know I'll freak out and say "OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO HAVE THAT!" What I, and maybe others would like to know for certain, is, what we should start saving for. (And how many of them!)

Thanks to anyone who can help with this. I could probably search around the forums for hours to find a few references to answer these questions, but I'd rather just have all of it on one single thread. Again I repeat, thanks to all who can help.

;)

Do we really need another one of these "What you think yamato will release next?" Thread?

I'm sure we have at least 1000000 of them now.

What I'd like to know, is what is definitely on the horizon toy-wise. What is Yamato going to release in the next year?

yamato will release more macross toys.

each one of us wants more Macross tv, or M+ , or DYRL or any other macross related figure and I want some more too. its mostly wait and see and Graham already said that we'd be happy about upcoming projects from Yamato so sit back relax and enjoy the surprises from Yamato

Do we really need another one of these "What you think yamato will release next?" Thread?

I'm sure we have at least 1000000 of them now.

413338[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing... I'm sure everyone is excited about the new YF-19 announcement but the speculation is starting to get too wild and the true answer will always be... Who knows?

KACHUGA! KACHUGA!