Advice!

GutsAndCasca

Save your money so you can get the interest and lurk on Ebay of those $80 Valks that show up from time to time. If your timing is right you may get more for your money and in a better position to get a VF-0A without overloading the Visa.

"I can not do it! You can not change the laws of credit"

Heh heh. Macrossworld has spoken! I am in awe of the greatness of the members. Yes, playstation 3 shall wait, along with their awful blood price of 600 dollars. *cough* I'm gonna' be um... well I'll be spending money on valks at 150+ a valk until PS3's cheaper. Now I don't feel so bad about it anymore. Or alone! Plus, all the cool games for PS3 probably won't really start coming out until a couple years anyway.

I haven't been keeping up with the game console scene, so let me screw my face into a look of horror. $600 for a console? Man, and I remember thinking that the Super Nintendo was expensive at $200 when it first came out. :(

Definitely save that money for other stuff. :p Besides the first wave of consoles can have problems, not unlike the first wave of new anything (be it valkyrie toys or star wars helmets).

I believe one of the reasons why the PS3 is so much is b'c it will have a built in DVD player, either HD-DVD or Blu-Ray. Not 100% certain though, not that I would spend that kind of money on a game console. Gimme Yamato valkyries any day.

:)