Anyone Have The Predator Special Edition?

NERV

ok so FYE has it on sale for $9, but i already own the original dvd release, so i was wondering if anyone could tell me specifically what the deleted scenes, outtakes, etc include in the special edition to know if its worth it

I have it, but I've yet to watch all the special features. I watched some of the special effects stuff which was good, but brief.

You should be able to find some DVD reviews on the net. Amazon.com is usually really good for pissed-off customer reviews :) You could also try the digital bits website.

well im not too intereste din reviews, i wanted to know the specific deleted acenes and outtakes, cause if there are outtake of the ugy int he predator suit thatd be pretty funny

406946[/snapback]

Yes, there are hilarious outtakes of the original bug Predator suit, if thats what you are asking.

funny you started this thread now, I just pulled out my Pred dvd and watched the special features yesterday. heaps of mini docs, outtakes, bloopers and yes, the hilarious ant-predator.

The extras on this DVD are fantastic. There are whole sections regarding the creation and evolution of the Predator (including the absurd looking original), the weapons used in the movie, and the development of the characters. Some of the stories about Arnold and Jessie Ventura comparing bicep sizes are hilarious. I've already bought this DVD twice now - my first copy was stolen. :lol: