Just Joined The 1/48th Club!

AC Starscream

Hey I know I am pretty new to the boards but I just wanted to share that I just got off of Ebay tonight an 1/48th VF-1J Super Miria. I have been watching it forawhile and reading up on reviewes and well I finally bit the bullet and got her! I am really stoaked from what I have read about the 1/48th and this will definetly be center piece of my colelction with my 1/60th Super Miria and my Robotech MPC Miria on either side.

But I had just a quick question...I have heard form a few different people that the 1/48th Max is like the "perfect" version of the 1/48th because it had all the bugs worked out of it. Is this true? And if so did Miria come out around the same time and therefor would also be one of the "perfect" 1/48th. Doesnt really matter to me if it still has a few kinks.

I really only want to stay in the 1/60th scale and will probably only get the Super Stealth because I love its color scheme.

EDIT: Ahh crap apparantly in all my excitedness I made a typo in the Thread title. :lol:

Edited by AC Starscream

Welcome to the clube. This has got to be the only addicts meeting where the members encourage newcomers to become an even bigger addict!

The Max 1a had the new nose cone, the easier to open front landing bay doors, the improved hinges and they fixed the crooked skulls... all other variants hence and reissues kept these improvements.

Yes, welcome to the 1/48th club!!! Once you get your first 1/48 Yamato valkyrie - you never go back!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I just joined the "club" myself a month ago and love 'em!!! The super stealth is sweeeeetttttt!!! Love the strike/super fast pack that came with it.

Now I need more ....

B))

a hiku + f/p, a gbp from kev + a stealth with f/p from zilla... and I still haven't transformed either or opened the gbp.:blink: I'm sad. I watched a friend transform the hiku + f/p I got him as well as the stealth + f/p I got him and just watching him made me nervous :blink: . Just spoilt by die-cast lawn darts I guess :lol: . I sooo love how they look and being packaged in fighter I don't need to transform them to display them... unlike those first gen m7 valks. :angry: . I just want a 19a box packaged in fighter instead of batroid. I waited for the f/p version to be released so I could just mis-appropriate a box in vain <_<

a hiku + f/p, a gbp from kev + a stealth with f/p from zilla... and I still haven't transformed either or opened the gbp.:blink:  I'm sad. I watched a friend transform the hiku + f/p I got him as well as the stealth + f/p I got him and just watching him made me nervous :blink: . Just spoilt by die-cast lawn darts I guess :lol: . I sooo love how they look and being packaged in fighter I don't need to transform them to display them... unlike those first gen m7 valks. :angry: . I just want a 19a box packaged in fighter instead of batroid. I waited for the f/p version to be released so I could just mis-appropriate a box in vain <_<

403194[/snapback]

I love fighter mode as well ... but trust me, seeing and holding a Valkyrie with fast packs on in battroid mode is very cool.

B))