Are Macross 7 Fx Dvds Getting Rare?

It's the same as just about any other version you'll find, just using the cover from the older MAC/AC release, but the FX disc's.

That's not entirely true. This version and the FX one (I own both, long story) have different subtitles and a slightly different picture quality (colors are more lively in the FX one), even if they are both satisfactory. The original two parts FX release also had Dynamite 7, M7 short clips and the movie, which are not present in the "AC" box (Encore, on the other hand, is included).

Edited by Nexx Stalker

They're HK's, duh!

Yeah I know what to expect. But sometimes they actually try and do more than just run it through babelfish or whatever. I still have those dvds in my house. Could only make it through the first 8 episodes before I stopped. At that point it would have been easier to just watch it without the subs and I probably would have understood what was going on more.

There actually were some decent subtitled sets coming out for a while. And then the major busts started, and those who actually cared what they were doing either got arrested, or bailed at the fear of getting arrested. Freakin' cops couldn't wait until AFTER Galaxy Express had been finished!!