Can A Valkrie Really Wear Zentradi Clothes?

peter

Ah well in the transformers movie they had this guy who could transform from a planet into a giant robot god.

I was thinking that maybe UN SPACY would one day have enough money (they pretty much pwn all other aliens races anyway) to create a giant artificial planet like cybertron, but that could transform into a robot. (kinda like how they got the sdf1 to turn into one) :p The planet would serve as a disguise "oh please come and attack me all you evil aliens, I'm so defenceless!" and then ..BAM! Trasnform into planet attack mode. (exedol's brain would be inside the planet controlling everything, with the AI able to interpret his commands and scratch his bum while his brain concentrates on controlling the giant robot)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Ah well in the transformers movie they had this guy who could transform from a planet into a giant robot god.

I was thinking that maybe UN SPACY would one day have enough money (they pretty much pwn all other aliens races anyway) to create a giant artificial planet like cybertron, but that could transform into a robot. (kinda like how they got the sdf1 to turn into one) :p The planet would serve as a disguise "oh please come and attack me all you evil aliens, I'm so defenceless!" and then ..BAM! Trasnform into planet attack mode. (exedol's brain would be inside the planet controlling everything, with the AI able to interpret his commands and scratch his bum while his brain concentrates on controlling the giant robot)

393263[/snapback]

YES!

Terra... Defender of the Unvierse!