Funny Instant Coffee Drink Ad In Japan

aaajin

if youre smart enough (and have too much time in your hand regardless the fact that you have an exam tomorrow :lol: , like I do), you'll search "ashita ga aru sa" in you tube, you'll know what Im talkin about... its a commercial for "Georgia" coffee.....

and yeah, I dont see any connection to the coffee itself...

Im just wonderin why'd they go that far just for a coffee ad

but yeah, it may or may not be an ad...at first I though it was somekind of a music video

aaajin

Edited by aaajin

But EVEN if the ad had nothing to do with the coffee, they should show the product right at the end. So at least people would say "Remember that stupid song? That stupid Georgia Coffee ad? That's stupid!"

But at least people will talk about Georgia Coffee and thus the ad would live its purpose. But this "ad" had nothing to do with coffee...unless it is relying on the theme that perhaps drinking Georgia Coffee gives you hope for tommorow (thus the title) in a Jolly Shandy kinda way...then yeah.

Oh yeah and drinking Georgia Coffee will make you hyperactive buncha idiots in a "Genki" kinda way,...then yeah. :lol:

But this "ad" had nothing to do with coffee...

you should've seen the other ads :lol: there's one where they show an office guy standing while singing the song...and that's just it...but at least, for that one they show the product towards the end of the ad...my opinion would be that for some reason, whoever uploaded this video mustve cut the part about the coffee toward the end of the video.....maybe...

Edited by aaajin

What a bloody depressing video.

This is an anthem to procrastination and failure to achieve anything in life!!!

SERIOUS!

387004[/snapback]

And what's up with the singer giving out bananas? :huh:

Weird

SERIOUS!

387004[/snapback]

That's exactly what Im thinking of....and its funny how I came across it with my exam's coming tomorrow morning..haha :lol:

SERIOUS!

387004[/snapback]

That's exactly what Im thinking of....and its funny how I came across it with my exam's coming tomorrow morning..haha :lol:

387042[/snapback]

Ashita Ga Aru Sa......... :lol:

Maybe the song is the product's jingle, very much like "I'm Lovin It" for McDonalds ?

according to my Japanese coworker, who heard me playing this video, this is jsut a Music Video. It is a cover of an even older song. but the lyrics have been changed. And its subject is about the japanese "Salaryman" or in our world. "white collar workers"