I Don't Like Minmay's/minmei's Ghost...

What is that ugly red thing? It looks like a phantom Minmay/Minmei. YUCK.

How about a simple red macross "kite" insignia like on the wing and nose of the Valkyrie?

Fair enough. :)

But don't think that my participation in an "I like the kites" thread means I LIKE THE KITES. I DON'T! LOL

:)

Yah, get rid of those silly minmei's.  They are just taking up space on the page, squeezing message titles. 

What are they supposed to represent?

386227[/snapback]

You just clicked the button to go to the first post you haven't read. Real good extra. :)

Yah, get rid of those silly minmei's.  They are just taking up space on the page, squeezing message titles. 

386227[/snapback]

You just clicked the button to go to the first post you haven't read. Real good extra. :)

386354[/snapback]

See that right there is what makes it such a bad icon; it's not obvious at all what it's supposed to do, and there's no hinting that you can click on it in the first place. Bad human factors! Bad!

386227[/snapback]

386354[/snapback]

That's what the "LAST POST BY:" hyperlink is for.

Minmei's wraith is now not only obnoxious but redundant as well.

Edited by Skull-1

386227[/snapback]

386354[/snapback]

386486[/snapback]

Are you sure?

"Last post by"shonld, logically, take you to the last post. Last unread post takes you to the last post you haven't seen before. There's a signifigant diffrence.

386227[/snapback]

386354[/snapback]

386486[/snapback]

Are you sure?

"Last post by"shonld, logically, take you to the last post. Last unread post takes you to the last post you haven't seen before. There's a signifigant diffrence.

386503[/snapback]

You're correct JBO.

If you guys are so creeped out by Minmay, never play Fatal Frame.

Are you sure?

386503[/snapback]

Yep, yer right.

So instead of adding a stupid ghost, why not just put the "GO TO LAST UNREAD POST" link inside the KITE/SKULL ROUNDEL and not create an all new column just for that?

You can have the added feature without adding a column.

It is really hosing my PDA.

Edited by Skull-1

Are you sure?

386503[/snapback]

Yep, yer right.

So instead of adding a stupid ghost, why not just put the "GO TO LAST UNREAD POST" link inside the KITE/SKULL ROUNDEL and not create an all new column just for that?

You can have the added feature without adding a column.

It is really hosing my PDA.

386701[/snapback]

No one created a new anything. They just replaced the old icon with a taller one.

Moving it into the skull would require a lot of hacking of the board template.