Need Pic of SDF1 Aircraft carrier arm

Sam

Anyone point me to a good set of drawings, line art, general pix so I can get a good idea of the deck?

Or even close up shots of models you have seen while surfing that show the aircraft carrier arm?

Thanks in advance..! any help appreciated..! :)

I think he means the Promethius, not the two ARMD space carriers.

http://nanashi.macrossmecha.info/resrc/cat...prometheus.html

This guy has a site that shows what you are looking for, unfortunately he doesn't know how to have a site hosted so it takes forever and a day to load. Be patient.

Hey, I never thought about it before, but ARMD 01 and 02 are mirror images of each other. :lol:

Actually, I think the ARMD one has some serious differences/upgrades, larger control tower, and more complex inside.

Im not sure if this is what you are wanting, but if you if you look in the Palladium Robotech RDF Accelerated Training Program RPG Book (I know I said the R******* word, sorry) it has a detailed deck by deck layout of the Promethius (not spelled right, i dont think). Its not very detailed but it gives a general idea of the deck layout. If you are interested, I can scan it for you. All you need to do is let me know. Hope this helps.