Looking 4 Help.....

e_jacob77

Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade some video's to dvd and also nab some dvd's that I don't have already.....So any advice on where to find the dvd's would be very helpfull!!

Looking for: Mac plus, both the 4 episodes, and the movie.....

Mac 7 the complete set, like the one that usta be for sale on the valk exchange.. All 52 episodes and the movie(s)......

Also looking for mac zero 5th episode.......

Macross 2 the movie and if possible the episodes, if there are any.

CAN you help out a fan??? I know that mac 7 is doesn't get much love but i've never seen it and would like to give it a try still.......

Well if you are looking for inexpensive, try sundevildvd.com, I know they have Macross II the movie [different ones actually] and they did have I believe the Macross 7 Perfect collection or whatever it's being called this week.

Macross Plus and II are both widely available. Check out Amazon.com for the easy purchase.

I wouldn't recommend buying the bootlegs of 7 and Zero, the subs stink. You are better off downloading the fansubs online.

Hi all,

I apreciate the posts guys, and I think that i'll go with amazon on mac plus, and mac 2..... Though they are pretty spendy, I am gonna trust that old saying of "You get what you pay for"... Amazon doesn't have any copies of zero in right now, and I think they will in the near future..But does anyone know where one could get mac 7 the complete set?? If sundevildvd sells crap, then I don't want to go with them ya know...Has anyone else had any xperience with them??

The only way to get 7 & Zero on DVD is either R2 unsubbed (www.cdjapan.co.jp or amazon.co.jp), or HK subtitled with low quality subtitles (but intinately cheaper).

The version of 7 that used to be up on Valkyrie Exchange no longer exists, it's a couple years out of print. Any 7 sets you find now will be similar versions, but without the movie & Dynamite. You can find both of those on a seperate disc.

Amazon doesn't have any copies of zero in right now, and I think they will in the near future..

Amazon doesn't sell them because they are not licenced in the U.S.

Do what the Duke said, download the fansubs online for free.

If not, shoot me a PM. I can give you the complete set of Macross Zero on DVD with perfect subs (fansubs) for $5 shipped.

HI all,

One last bump, cuz I am hoping that sundevil isn't the only store that sells mac 7 dvd's.......I should have stated this in my first post, I am a newbie with buying anime so i've no clue where to look at all... Though I have been coming here for a long while, yes, I am kicking myself for not getting them from the xchange.... To be honest I just followed the crowd to get mac the original series dvd's and mac zero dvd's.... Course the org. series is the animeigo set....!!

There was a fansub group that did Macross 7, but that was a long time ago.

I should still have them somewhere in my stacks of cdrs,, i'll see if I can find them later this week.

if you are still looking for the offical R1 release of Macross Plus the movie then here is the best place to get it. $only $14.99, no tax, free shipping.

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=WEA041132

The don't charge tax, and they have FREE shipping and handling. I order a couple of stuff from them and recieved everything in great condiction.

there are time when they give out special extra 25% off coupons too.