Sdf1, Ctas Eye, Tomahawk , Vf Battroid

Mechwarrior

Guest Bromgrev

Ooh, nice splinters on that Tomahawk ... you're right, it does have a Battletech feel to it. Sorry about all the masking, but it was worth it in the end, right? Hehehe ... :ph34r:

Okay, just so everyone knows why I'm looking for this. I plan on making a "fairly detailed" Macross paper model/Papercraft. I'm trying to get a much detail as I can, It will ultimately be relatively realistic to the model. But initially I need to get the over all form.

thrown away... any questions on any individual parts?

380762[/snapback]

If you could get me a few pics of the varying parts that would be great.

I have the manual for Battle mode... But no scanner... Or actually, just no usb cord. :lol:

380889[/snapback]

If, by some chance you happen to get scanner going I would be very greatful, as I'm sure the rest of the forum would be once I manage to get the model completed.

Any pics I can get or any schematics of any kind I can get will be usefull at this point. Most of what I have lacks details and is otherwise missing sections that I need. And, I just though of something if anyone has a 3d model of it I could most definetly use that. Anyone that provides any part of it will be given credit for the assistance. I beleive in giving credit where it is due.