Gantz

Godzilla

HOLY SHHHHHh111111111111TTTTTTT

ladies and gentlemen, never would I have imagined that I'd get addicted to something MORE addicting than Bleach. ALL 226 CHAPTERS CLEARED! Fuk, I love this manga.

It's hard to believe that 6 days as already passed, but god damn, what a hell of a ride.

PEOPLE, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY! READDDDDDDD THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS MANGA!!!!!!!!

To whomever started this thread and also posted the stoptazmo link:

I AWARD YOU ONE FREE INTERNET AND A DATE WITH REIKA, REI, TAE, AND THAT LARA CROFT CHICK.

Also thanks to Chrono, you've "supported" me through, no matter how much stupid babbling I've done. Thank you man, You're my Kaota.

Edited by Spatula

Also thanks to Chrono, you've "supported" me through, no matter how much stupid babbling I've done.  Thank you man, You're my Kaota.

376443[/snapback]

That's cool. As long as it doesn't have anything to do with a Canadian version of BrokeBack Mountain(or Mounty).

;):lol:

does anyone know what happened to the dog? Did it go out of the 1 km perimeter and blow its head off?  :lol:

377216[/snapback]

I guess so :( . I don't remember anybody asking for the dog. Was he even in the Buddhist temple mission?

Wonder how much the panda will last...

• 4 weeks later...

So, after GAntz...what's next? I would suggest "Death Note"...its seriously as addictive as Gantz, IMO....although on the surface, it looks like a crappy manga about some god of death wondering around in the human world due to boredom...but actually, its a very "cleverly-plotted & written" manga...sort of makes you think a lot while reading.... try the next opium and it'll fuk up your life for good....

aaajin

Edited by aaajin