Bandai-ent Anime-dvd Sale At Trsi

treatment

fyi, guys. I'm plugging this here coz I know you guys like anime dvd-sales and stuff, and I don't remember where Anubis and I used to put TRSI-sale in this forum. :p

so, RightStuf had just put all Bandai-Ent region-1 dvd's on a 40% off coupon-sale until 2/12/06:

http://www.rightstuf.com/main.shtml

Bandai-Ent means Gundam-titles of the UC and AU era (including the upcoming Seed Destiny), among other great titles like Bebop and stuff.

Don't forget that it's a coupon-sale and the coupon to use is pocket. If you have a GotAnime membership, even better pricing. Free US-shipping if your order gets to $49 and above. That's before the sale-price is applied.

so, go team venture! :ph34r:B))

They do. Under the title Gundam Movie DVD Box Set (1-3) (S)

Well crap, I could swear that wasn't there the multiple times I ran searches in the past. <_<

Those prices aren't that great, I picked up the 0080 and 8th MS Team boxed sets for less from Overstock.com.

They must've been running a special of their own. Right now the prices are almost the same(0080's a little more and 08th is a little less).