1/55 Foot Thruster Mod - Updated Version

Skull-1

Gang,

Just tried this out on my Blue Valk....works GREAT.

Instead of filing down ALL THREE gear teeth on each foot thruster half... Only remove the *MIDDLE* one.

This prevents the foot from flopping and allows you to move the forward thruster to a "half open" position while the rear is fully open. This really helps GERWALK A stance poses.

If you want it to go all the way super forward like the previous mod you can do that... But for what I need removing the center teeth works best.

Give it a shot.

need a bunch of leg sets to try out additional mods? Unless I figure out a four legged spawn custom beast, and make a few of them, I will always have more 1/55 legs than I need :blink:

We are in the same boat I fear.

I do have some arm parts but not many.

What are you searching for?

Send me those brownie photos so I can see if I can use them and we can trade.

:)

Gang,

Just tried this out on my Blue Valk....works GREAT.

Instead of filing down ALL THREE gear teeth on each foot thruster half...  Only remove the *MIDDLE* one.

This prevents the foot from flopping and allows you to move the forward thruster to a "half open" position while the rear is fully open.  This really helps GERWALK A stance poses.

If you want it to go all the way super forward like the previous mod you can do that...  But for what I need removing the center teeth works best.

Give it a shot.

365720[/snapback]

Got pic?