1/55 Strike Recast

SILVERDRAGON

Recast VF-1S heads would be nice to make a VF-1A Hikaru over.

364646[/snapback]

Well maybe you should consider doing all types of head me personalyy I have mostly "S" type and want more of the others such as "J" and "A" I could cast them my self but If someone is already set up and will probably do a better job.

In the mean time PM about my address for postage.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested @ $65, just send me a pm when they are ready because I don't frequent this site as much as when bandai was reissuing. I like the strike and the super-o, but right now I think I like the strike best so you're in luck :) I guess that means the armor pieces will need painting to be finished right, I guess I'd have to go find some japanese tamiya paint, as testors doesn't cut it :p unless they bought tamiya as well now, I know they own pactra.

• 1 month later...

Well Mine were waiting for me at work on my first day back after my trip to Japan. That softened the blow of going to work with jetlag.

Great job I`ll post some pictures when I`ve had time to point some paint in their direction,

• 1 month later...
Well Mine were waiting for me at work on my first day back after my trip to Japan. That softened the blow of going to work with jetlag.

Great job I`ll post some pictures when I`ve had time to point some paint in their direction,

394647[/snapback]

Hi guys,

I have here a strike kit in color with out any cleaning. I am selling this kit for $45 without shipping. This kit is a test for color matching and most of all the parts are the same color. Remember that this kit can be sanded down and painted to any color you would like. The kit comes with screws and everything you see here. This is for a reissue not original. I'm also selling these other kits that have been started but not finished. Here is a Elintseeker recast and a super ostrich. The ve-1 and ostrich kits will need cleaning and some small work. These 2 kits are being sold for $25.00 out the door with out shipping. These kits are someone else that i got long ago. I have to make some room for new things. Pm me if anyone would like to buy them.

Thank you

SD

post-3380-1149133589_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149133613_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149133635_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149133660_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149133686_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149133716_thumb.jpg

394647[/snapback]

Hi guys,

I have here a strike kit in color with out any cleaning. I am selling this kit for $45 without shipping. This kit is a test for color matching and most of all the parts are the same color. Remember that this kit can be sanded down and painted to any color you would like. The kit comes with screws and everything you see here. This is for a reissue not original. I'm also selling these other kits that have been started but not finished. Here is a Elintseeker recast and a super ostrich. The ve-1 and ostrich kits will need cleaning and some small work. These 2 kits are being sold for $25.00 out the door with out shipping. These kits are someone else that i got long ago. I have to make some room for new things. Pm me if anyone would like to buy them.

Thank you

SD

404355[/snapback]

Pending and waiting for reply from LiQuiD[EViL]

394647[/snapback]

Hi guys,

Thank you

SD

404355[/snapback]

Sold all kits

thank you all

SD

Hi everyone

I was cleaning up my work bench and found old parts that i had for 1/55 strike armor. These parts are not cleaned and have bubbles. They could be repaired with a little putty and fixed for a custom. I am selling them for $30 or better offer without shipping. I'm cleaning my work bench and will be putting up some other stuff for sale later in the weekend. Here are some pics from the recasted parts that need work. If anyone is interested PM me I will give the person that buys this lot discount of what ever parts they need to finish these kits. I have to clean out my bench because i'm going to be a daddy hehehehehe :lol: . I Would like someone to take these from me. I will also be putting other stuff from my collection soon.

Thank you everyone :p

SD

post-3380-1149301733_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149301758_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149301783_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149301810_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1149301834_thumb.jpg

Edited by SILVERDRAGON

I'm intrested in a set, but really i can't make a decision with out a price posted. Please post a price on the first post when you've decided what you want.

At least a rough estimate!