Need Help With Super Ostrich

Curly

hey guys, im a new guy around here who needs help. I was building a super ostrich resin set to modify one of the toys and the thing is i lost the resin double seat. Could any of you guys help me out with getting a replacement? realli need help thanks

hey guys, im a new guy around here who needs help. I was building a super ostrich resin set to modify one of the toys and the thing is i lost the resin double seat. Could any of you guys help me out with getting a replacement? realli need help thanks

360095[/snapback]

I believe the guy recasting the elintseeker will be able to help you out eventually. I sold my last two seat a long time ago and it will be even longer before I recast one..

oh yeah... I'd also suggest posting this in the "wanted section" or having a mod move it as you'll have better luck there.

if it's a resin set to mod a toy it's got to be 1/55 scale as every other resin o set was made for model kits. http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...pic=17017&st=40 is the thread and nightmareB4macross is the guy doing it.

take a look at http://www.robsthingies.com/ custom parts vt-1 and see if thats looks like what you have. Rob used to make them but he's been busy withother projects of late. Then again if you bribe him as much as I did he might make the time. It was one hell of a bribe though :blink:

woah you guys are great! and yeah the parts on robs site look exactly like the kit im building! i sent a pm to nightmareb4macross and i visited robs site. however,i couldn find an email address to him anywhere. any chance you guys would know how to contact him? thanks a lot guys

woah you guys are great! and yeah the parts on robs site look exactly like the kit im building! i sent a pm to nightmareb4macross and i visited robs site. however,i couldn find an email address to him anywhere. any chance you guys would know how to contact him? thanks a lot guys

360126[/snapback]

Hi Curly,

I have a dual seat from another member and I can send it to you free of charge, just send me your mailing address.

NB4M,

;)

P.S. Still going strong on getting the ElintSeeker Kits together. Hopefully by the end of January I should have a few kits ready.

Are we talking about Bandai's here?  I'm not near mine right now but do they really have double seats?  I didn't think they did.

360113[/snapback]

I don't want to dig mine out either... but I guess I'll have to.

seeker and ostrich both have two-seat cockpits... and my 1d custom should as well but doesn't :( . Now I need a tywo seat cockpit as well <_<

ah well... that can wait till I recast a conversion kit of my own.

I want extra seeker arm attach points [hint hint nightmareB4macross] before that so it will be a while.

glad we were able to help curly. I've donated many a small part and had many a small part donated to me... it seems to work out well.

BTW... got any spare 1/55 parts :rolleyes::lol:

wait... did jenius just say he had an original he doesn't look at?!?!? Maybe me or nightmareB4macross should examine it for you :lol: . What do you mean it got lost in shipping :rolleyes: