Price Of Battle Pods

Skull 0ne

First if I posted this in the wrong section forgive me, mods please move if it is....

Anyway I was selling some stuff on ebay and one of them happened to a exo squad battlepod. Well I thought normaly these things go for about 40.00 dollars or so. But I had no idea that they went for this much.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=ADME:B:EF:US:1

I bought that thing 4 years ago for about 20.00 , now I wish I haddent sold it, if I had only knowen that its value was going up that quick...........

Edited by Skull 0ne

Whoa no way, I love the Matchbox Battlepods (I imagine the originals are worth more than the ExoSquad ones). They're not great by any means but people certainly spend more on crappier toys. I think they're worth about $60... especially if you'll spend $80 on a yammy 1/60 or a Toynami 1/55

Holy crap.... stickered and exosquad version??  That's an outrageously good sale for you!  Congrats!  It must just be an occurrence of two people new to collecting really wanting to get one to square off against their xmas acquired valks.

359897[/snapback]

Yeah and one snipe to seal it. :lol:

Wow, it went for that much and you had zero feedback with that account.  That's impressive.  Man, I have like 4 of those things.  Maybe it's time to sell one.

359874[/snapback]

:angry: Yeah my old account with alot good feedback got Neg Bombed and then highjacked. So to say the lest, it was shot.... :angry:

Edited by Skull 0ne