the cheapest custom job ever

Druna Skass

OK this clearly shows two things, I don't have an @ss load of money to customize a 1/60 despite the fact that is a brand new laptop in the background (I took your advice and got a Toshiba, Super O and Capt. of the SDF-1 Macross), and I had some time to burn.

My friend pick up some Banprestos and he said they were on sale so I went and snapped one up myself. Since all the had on sale was the Hikaru DYRL, which I already had, I decided to mess with it a little. My friend suggested I make it Titans colors so I went with that. The Strike cannon may look mind of big but that's because I took it from a FUBAR Arii Strike Gerwalk that got mauled in the process of moving house.

Mods if it's too big could you resize it, I haven't installed Photoshop on this thing yet. :D

post-4-1064894696_thumb.jpg

Just one thing... take good care of your brand new computer heat dissipation. :(

In the company where I work, Toshiba has been... how can I say, excomulgated. We have lost more than 9000$ in PCs these last year, with Satellite Pros... :angry:

Anyway, good luck.

Manu

Just one thing... take good care of your brand new computer heat dissipation. :(

In the company where I work, Toshiba has been... how can I say, excomulgated. We have lost more than 9000$ in PCs these last year, with Satellite Pros... :angry:

Anyway, good luck.

Manu

That's interesting, we have had a lot of good luck with Toshiba laptops in my company. I just got a new Toshiba Pro myself and really like it. My last few laptops, IBM and Compaq, were nice but wasn't as polished and trouble free as this Toshiba.

Anyways, cool custom, Druna. It's good that you got some good use out of a Banpresto. I bought one myself and it didn't take me long to throw it back in the box. I thought it was cool but it was too annoying to keep parts from falling off.

Anyway, good luck.

Manu

Well before I picked this thing up I went around and asked around and the Toshiba is the one I got the most reccomendations for. The one I got is one of the new models the A20.

I like the color scheme but please tell me that you're going to paint the heatshield too. :(

I did paint the heatsheild, had to paint out the Skull Sqd. emblem. I kept it red since I based the paint job off of the Titans Gundam MkII, and there is some red on it below the cocpit. I would have put in some yellow but I didn't have any yellow paint.

Anyway, good luck.

Manu

That's what happens when you try to use the CD-drive as a cupholder. Sheesh, everyone knows that.

Toshiba is widely recognized as some of the most reliable laptops available. I call Shenenigans.