Masterpiece Brave King Exkizer Mp-b01

zeo-mare

yea it is a great toy, it is not quite the quality of the MP Prime (which I love by the way) but it is a fantastic piece in my collection, i do not regret at all buying it. i am very much looking forward to the dragon Kizer. i hope they can work out any little paint problems by then.

chris

i love the kneeling down pose in the last picture, by the way did yours have any paint problems on the silver parts on the back of the legs?

thanks

chris

i love the kneeling down pose in the last picture, by the way did yours have any paint problems on the silver parts on the back of the legs?

thanks

chris

356226[/snapback]

Hi Chris,

No. No problems with paint application - just the ankle brace not fitted flush against the inner diecast wall. This obstructed the foot/cockpit from rotating into place and I had to trim off the buldging plastic with a hobby knife.

Looks like the QC really isn't too good on this release, even though the toy itself was well thought out.

I wish mine would get here from BBTS already. They sent me an email on Tuesday saying my order was being processed, but I still haven't been charged nor have I recieved a shipping notice...

I don't like hearing the QC isn't the best, but there's no way it can be as bad as a Toynami release.

do not worry it is no where near as bad a a Toynami, just a few small paint issues around the feet, most of it small, hopefully you can do a write up of yours whenn you get it. I do believe you will like the figure alot when you get it.

chris

• 4 weeks later...

well here it is the full color Dragon Kizer and the combined Great Exkaiser :o I am very impressed, it looks far better then I thought it would from the early pictures. the gaofighgar is looking real nice as well. these will be great chogokins for anyones collection

Edfit: crap we posted the same time, i will leave my link up however the picture is alittle bigger

http://cgi.2chan.net/y/src/1137990396507.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Wow, that's some good stuff coming out.

On a related note, I finally got my Exkizer and had some time to play with it. It's a pretty impressive toy in conception but I feel the quailty control was not what it could have been. There's nothing too aweful, but a lot of the paint details just aren't very sharp and some of the plastic feels a bit cheap.

On the positive side, the transformation is tricky without being too difficult, and the articulation is really nice. The amount of accessories is incredible, although I doubt I'll take most of them out of the package. I really like the size of this toy. It's one of those rare toys that is small but manages to look big, if that makes sense.

by the way how is the plastic on yours? mine had some little scuffs here and there as well as marks from where the pieces were cut from the sprues.

chris

by the way how is the plastic on yours? mine had some little scuffs here and there as well as marks from where the pieces were cut from the sprues.

chris

363400[/snapback]

Mine is the same way. The most noticable scuff is on the lion's head/chest, which is really noticable, but I'll consider it "battle damage". :rolleyes:

It has the sprue marks, too. I would have gladly waited another month or so for this if it would have resulted with a more refined toy. Oh well, at least nothing is broken and at least the poor QC isn't anywhere near as bad as a Toynami toy (in my experience).

Edited by eriku

hi thanks, mine has a scuff on one leg, i just wanted to see if they are all like this. hopefully the Dragon Kizer will be better.

thanks

chris

• 2 weeks later...

Mine looks to be in good condition.

Hell I might have gotten lucky. ^_^

• 1 month later...

here is the pics of the Great Exkaiser he looks very nice and the sword looks huge, i got these pictures from Robotjapan. i am looking forward to this release i already have the Exkaiser. Since this series is remakes of the classic Brave figures I wonder and pray that we will see a Brave Police J-Decker and a Brave Express Mightgaine at some point next

GreatExkaizr.jpg

GreatExkaizr01.jpg

here is the pictures of the Dragon Kizer box, it is showing up now on ebay so i am guessing it just came out. if anyone here gets it i hope they can do a review real soon

600x450-2006032200004.jpg

509x446-2006032200005.jpg