Ve-1 Elintseeker Conversion Kits, 1/55

nightmareB4macross

I finally got the parts today.

I will conclude the total count of parts by the end of the week. Given that all the sets that have been casted previously were done in larger pieces to save time, this kit will have every single piece cast.

I will get the total count of all the parts by Sunday.

Stay tuned.

NOTE: THANKS, you know who you are. ;)

Excellent News. i've stopped looking for

an original the 2 i saw were to much $$

B/c i really wanted to get both at once.

edit : sp

Edited by Macross73

UPDATE - Pics and total count of all parts has been added to the main post.

I would like to get the complete sets cast first, prior to taking on orders for bits and pieces. Full kits will take priority and partials will be done after. This is only because this is going to be a massive project.

Parts will not be casted in whole. ALL parts will be done seperately, with EXCEPTION of the T-Shaped Radome to Backpack Connection Bridge. The part is either glued together inside or pressure fit, as I cannot take it apart without damaging the orginal three pieces.

Cleaning will take place this week and hopefully setting molds will by this weekend.

All interested parties please PM directly.

Stay tuned and thanks. ;)

OMG What did you do to that poor Elintseeker!?!  Eh, I guess you need to do it.... Out of curiosity, when you do something like this does it destroy the original?

352508[/snapback]

if you know what you are doing the original is fine. Many parts are screwed together so simply removing [and not losing] the screws is enough. Some parts have pressure tabs which just have to be squezzed. The most dangerous part is making the mold if you forget to use mold release agent.

OMG What did you do to that poor Elintseeker!?!  Eh, I guess you need to do it.... Out of curiosity, when you do something like this does it destroy the original?

352508[/snapback]

The VE-1 is fine. Nothing will be destroyed or modified. It will be a straight job through and through. ;)

352508[/snapback]

The VE-1 is fine. Nothing will be destroyed or modified. It will be a straight job through and through. ;)

352622[/snapback]

Do you sell the kit?