GBP 1S recast update

robsthingies

Well i dont really know where to place this now but as it says resin heads in the explenation under the title i asume anything recast should go here also if not please move this to toys forums mods.

Okay so here goes the latest update on the GBP recast.

I did the booster packs and their connection bar , ill still have to do those covering plates from the boosters though .

Pics are here

comming along nicely and i hope to finish it soon.

Hey, still nice job going on there...

The pix with the 1a that has all the armour cept the chest plate looks kinda cool.. heh. takes the focus off the 1a head ! *terrible sculpt those heads..ugh..*

so how much were they gonna be again?

Hey, still nice job going on there...

The pix with the 1a that has all the armour cept the chest plate looks kinda cool.. heh. takes the focus off the 1a head ! *terrible sculpt those heads..ugh..*

so how much were they gonna be again?

you can find prices in the for sale section of my site. ;) but they will sell for 85 euros thats about $100.- plus shipping .

Hello Rob,

The armor is looking great!

I can't wait to get a set from you. I still have the original PM I sent you a while back.

Thank you for undertaking this project. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

euro's are worth more than the dollar?!? Sucks 2 be american at the moment :blink: . Still well worth the money for robs quality. I now know why nobody want's to deal with the seeker recast... way to many parts. Now I'm gonna have to figure out the air soft to gbp ratio ;)

Oh yeah... What was the really cool improved style super head? Had that nice inserted eye piece and neck pivoting action.

R U gonna make more strike cannons rob?

Oh yeah... here's a pic so you all can drool over rob's skills :p:p

hehehe well it has been sucking to be european for way much longer hehehe as we have to get all the cool stuff from mostly the USA and Japan .

guess its your turn now LOL. :lol::lol:

Oh yeah... What was the really cool improved style super head? Had that nice inserted eye piece and neck pivoting action.

you mean the 1\48 1s head?

yup im going to make more of those ,lots of ppl have been askin for them so i guess i cant let them down ;)

well yeah i wanted to finish that strike armour also but i think i will work mostly on the SDP project after the GBP is finished ;)

actualy those pieces you have there are the only piece i had from it as those were the test pieces. LOL

i still have the molds so dont worry hehehe.

that yelowish color is the resin its color so yes they are going to be sold like that.

youd have to paint it anyways so what does it matter?

i could try to play with colors for a bit and see if i can give those armours a good look

for use without paint like Myersjessee did but hes the master on that stuff not me lol :lol:

Edited by Rob

btw i dont see the wings didnt i send those to you?

wings...

Not this time around. I do have a pair of conversion wings but they came with the ostrich kit you sent back in the day. Are they the same? Guess pile number 3 gets started LOL. I'm trying to find out when my distributor will be getting airsoft re-stocked.