Another singer bites the dust...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1479333/2...?headlines=true

Awww... he's one of my fave 1980s singers. :(

Robert Palmer, who was best known for "Addicted to Love" and "Simply Irrestable" (the music video later became a Pepsi commercial), was now gone.

We'll miss you, Robert. :(

Tis the world we live in where the icons of our youth are slowly dying out... too bad the ones we want to die just keep hanging in there like it was a marathon or something.

But we must learn something from both Robert and John... go to your doctors, get checkups, try to live healthy and live every day to it's fullest.

Damn, He was cool back in da days. Bummer. That reminds me. I'm getting old!

Edited by Mechwarrior

Whoa. That is too young to go for someone singing in the mid (to late) eighties, I don't remember too much about Rober Palmer's music. I'm familiar with a couple of his video's though (i.e. the Sledgehammer video). :(

Whoa. That is too young to go for someone singing in the mid (to late) eighties, I don't remember too much about Rober Palmer's music. I'm familiar with a couple of his video's though (i.e. the Sledgehammer video).  :(

Dude... Sledgehammer is Peter Gabriel.

Don't you remember the bevvy of short haired, black dressed women in his "band" on "Simply Irresistable"? :blink:

rp4.jpg

Edit: Does THIS jog your memory? B)

Edited by JsARCLIGHT