VF-1 Ultimate Detail Kit

Ishimaru

The kit alot of us have been looking and hardly most of us get thier hands on :( .

Any news on the kit me, jorwar, and the other people have been waiting for a while to get this kit. <_< ..Whats with the hold up I know that the kits are now hard to find I just want one of my own :( . Any news or details on it besides knowing the Hobbyfan is sold out and dunno if they are restocking. Just does anyone know any news about this kit being distributed and availability.

Yah I saw Valks on eBay but $350 is he nuts or something!! Id pay maybe $250 max but $350 is tooo much Valk outa change the price if he wants some1 like mee to buy it(Im for real though). We could do the 15 people thing but we realy need 15 people and we realy need a cheap price <_< . Ask them if they are willing to do it and see if the price is cheaper than Hobbyfan.. And actually get these damm kits :angry:

That's an original and is a collectors item, $350 is inline with the value of that kit.

Also, If you're looking for cheap resin kits or cheap collectors Macross models you're gonna be dissapointed a lot.

Yah I saw Valks on eBay but $350 is he nuts or something!! Id pay maybe $250 max but $350 is tooo much Valk outa change the price if he wants some1 like mee to buy it(Im for real though).  We could do the 15 people thing but we realy need 15 people and we realy need a cheap price  <_< . Ask them if they are willing to do it and see if the price is cheaper than Hobbyfan.. And actually get these damm kits :angry:

322958[/snapback]

Check again. It's GBP 350 (Great Britan Pounds) which is US $630.00.

Supply and demand my friend. For the real deal on this kit, expect to take out a loan.

Dean

Id hold off on that kit for a while until you have experience with resin kits. They can be a bear. Also the Hobbyfan one IS the cheapest one around because its a recast or copy of the Club-M one. Recasts are generally frowned upon but this one doesnt get as much flak because of its rarity and there seems to be a shift at some point of the creators customer service attitude. If you can get one i say hold off on building it for at least 3 more years until you have alot more experience under your belt.

When I first came aboard Macrossworld the message board was very archaic. It was basically formated like a newsgroup. There was an original Club_M Ultimate Valk available for sale on it but the seller wouldn't take less than $1500 for it. I'm glad he didn't take my offer because I was able to get an original for FAR less. I am scared to build the original though. I sometimes consider getting the recast to build.

But the garage kit "industry" is hitting us Galactica fans hard so it'll have to wait. Gotta pay for some Oberth's first.

Coby send me a PM with the price for miniG Id love to get one. If it turns out well enough ill even let you use the pics for boxart. Im working on my 2nd UD strike right now, Just finishes a little preshading :D . The key to this kit is take it one step and part at a time.

Coby send me a PM with the price for miniG Id love to get one. If it turns out well enough ill even let you use the pics for boxart. Im working on my 2nd UD strike right now, Just finishes a little preshading :D . The key to this kit is take it one step and part at a time.

323091[/snapback]

I've already got boxart. :D Go ahead and email me at cobywan@comcast.net to get on the list. It is getting pretty long though.

You got picks of your first kit?

323091[/snapback]

I've already got boxart. :D Go ahead and email me at cobywan@comcast.net to get on the list. It is getting pretty long though.

You got picks of your first kit?

323094[/snapback]

Oh and by the way, what is your avatar mech from? I have really been loving that design ever since you started useing it.

My avatar is Metal Gear Rex from the game on the PS1 and GC. I also scratchbuilt a model of it since none was available i have pics of its 95% complete form in the whats on our workbench thread. Go have a peek. Im going to make a better one in january when i get back from deployment, I want to see if SSM might cast it but i dont want to say more until i actually have the master made. This one was easy to make so the second one should be quicker and better :D

Edited by HWR MKII

o.O I want to see it pics pics but lets not change the topic though. I understand what ya guys mean though. I want the kit before its too rare to even get Hobbyfan was one of choices and so was E2034. I dont care if its production or original I just need that kit before its harder to find and I cant afford to waste $700 or more for it :( . Thats way out of my range in my bank account and that takes out my whole savings. So lets start from here. Who ever wants the kit post here and jorwar and me can think something out like a discount or something. So far heres list from before lets finish it:

1. 2x. Jorawar_b

2. 2x.Viceland

3. 1x. THOR

4. 1x. totallyrobot

5. 1x. godane79

6. 1x. yman1437

7. 1x. godane79

8. 1x. Dean

9. 1x.Viceland

Total Kits = 10

1/48 VF-1S Strike Valkryie Ultimate Detail Kit

Post if your intrested in buying the kit.

Edited by Dean

Hmmmm.....Dont have it ordered yet jorwar the more people the better. Ask Henry whats the biggest discount he can offer with the max amount of people. The more the better..My payment is going to be delayed a little due to the fact my Mom said no a couple times on the kit going for $250 I need a cheaper cheaper price to convince my mom to buy it with my money yah Im a momas boy <_< so what but its my only chance of getting the kit :blink: . Wish me luck and give me some tips here to help convince my mom to buy it guys if you can please :) . Anyways the list is updated now. We only have 9 kits total not 10 we need more people please post if ya going to order so we can add ya to list.

Edited by Dean