VF-X2 US DEMO

VT 1010

Did someone say iMacross?

Look under the iMacross thread for more information. You wil need to download Azureus bittorrent software for the bittorrents I'm putting together.

I just posted a Macross games bittorrent that includes vfx2 game editon, vfx1, dyrl, Macross VO and other unlicensed Macross games.

boinger

UPDATE:

Feb.25/06

iMacross bittorrents are available

Here's some general Macross video

Macross games bittorrent including VO, VO xp, M3, DYRL, VFX, VFX2, VFX2 US

Edited by boinger

• 3 months later...

I've heard a lot of good things about this game. Is this one of the "must have" Macross games? If anyone endorses it, I'll probably make an effort to pick it up :) Sorry if this is necro-posting.

Edited by Dervish

VF-X and VF-X2 are both crappy in my opinion, though VF-X is a lot worse. They both have stupid plane-on-a-string mechanics were you never actually -fly- anywhere. You just cannot reach a destination. The ceiling is extremely low, so you can't even fly very high. The controls are unwiedly and the Valkyries control pretty poorly. The graphics are also not very impressive even for PlayStation 1 titles. VF-X especially is just an utter trainwreck. Pass.

Edited by Ginrai

The graphics are also not very impressive even for PlayStation 1 titles.

I have to disagree with that point.

The graphis are pretty standard fare, quality-wise. The PS1 just sucks at 3D, especially where texture maps are concerned.