So called Macross Facts

Roy Focker

And in macross zero roy looks nothing like the roy in SDF:macross. (I think they are even 2 different sizes? Who is the real Roy?)

320327[/snapback]

Roy was so distraught after Aries' death, he decided to do the manly thing and grow a mullet. Someone forgot to tell him that they go on the back of your head.

321396[/snapback]

Not mention his excessive drinking after her death prior to meeting claudia.

"He once bragged about shooting down ten fighters while flying with a raging hangover" Claudia LaSalle ep. 1 Boobytrap :)

321632[/snapback]

He was a drunkard before Aries died.....(M0, ep. 2) <_<

And in macross zero roy looks nothing like the roy in SDF:macross. (I think they are even 2 different sizes? Who is the real Roy?)

320327[/snapback]

Roy was so distraught after Aries' death, he decided to do the manly thing and grow a mullet. Someone forgot to tell him that they go on the back of your head.

321396[/snapback]

Not mention his excessive drinking after her death prior to meeting claudia.

"He once bragged about shooting down ten fighters while flying with a raging hangover" Claudia LaSalle ep. 1 Boobytrap :)

321632[/snapback]

He was a drunkard before Aries died.....(M0, ep. 2) <_<

321649[/snapback]

Oh yeah gotta to look into that. :huh:

What about this: I always used to hear that Milia/Miriya killed Roy, but I still don't see how this is true.

318113[/snapback]

Source: Fans who don't remember the show that much. Roy was actually shot by squad of Q-Raus.

And ONE of those QRaus was Millia.

From there Milia had to have fired the fatal shot, because only the best zentradi pilot could hit the most-experienced human pilot.

It's silly, of course. Even in TV people don't have an aura that repels bullets shot by someone of lesser skill.

318124[/snapback]

In the show, Miriya was fighting Max, and some random Q-Rau got Roy.

What about this: I always used to hear that Milia/Miriya killed Roy, but I still don't see how this is true.

318113[/snapback]

Source: Fans who don't remember the show that much. Roy was actually shot by squad of Q-Raus.

And ONE of those QRaus was Millia.

From there Milia had to have fired the fatal shot, because only the best zentradi pilot could hit the most-experienced human pilot.

It's silly, of course. Even in TV people don't have an aura that repels bullets shot by someone of lesser skill.

318124[/snapback]

In the show, Miriya was fighting Max, and some random Q-Rau got Roy.

323317[/snapback]

We don't know when Focker got clipped. He could've taken a stray round from the Millia/Max duel, or before Max was singled out as the interesting one, or any # of things.

We don't know when Focker got clipped. He could've taken a stray round from the Millia/Max duel, or before Max was singled out as the interesting one, or any # of things.

323419[/snapback]

He got clipped after he told Max to leave. Millia was right behind him all the way, without wingmen. Roy had his attention drawn away and 3 Q-Raus appeared and shot at him. Millia stuck with Max all the way.

323419[/snapback]

He got clipped after he told Max to leave. Millia was right behind him all the way, without wingmen. Roy had his attention drawn away and 3 Q-Raus appeared and shot at him. Millia stuck with Max all the way.

323436[/snapback]

My mistake.