Hod did the Koenig Monster Sold?

LocoMacross

With all these news about new Yamato-Macross products, i wonder how did the sale of the monster went, maybe it was better of what they expected, hopefully this would translate in new products from Yamato.

Hope the sales were good.

I want more destroids and enemy mecha made by Yamato ;)

315662[/snapback]

Yes.......1/60 would be nice......real nice !! ;):D

315719[/snapback]

Imagine more destroids, TV Regult and Glaug, DYRL? Nousjadeul Ger, Macross Zero mecha...

Ahhhh the possibilities!!!!!!!!!! All in 1/60, the most complete line :)

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

I'm a big fan of the Konig that Yamato put out, so I hope it sold well. I wouldn't even mind some repaints in the VF-X2 colour schemes. With three new Macross products on the way, things are looking good.

I'm a big Monster and Koenig Monster fan, so I too hope it did well on sales. I just got mine from a guy at the SDCC who had a lot of Yamato stuff (even a boxed Low Vis for 400 smackers WTF?!) so I guess I got the second edition which supposedly has the improved elbow missile launchers. Mine can open both missile bays, but they won't stay in position and the manual says nothing about it.

Anyway, I think that the release of the KM was a bold decision from the people of Yamato so I just had to support them on this one, not to mention that this is probably the only perfect transformation KM toy we'll ever see.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/macross/m3/variableglaug.htm

^

Would love both a un spacy version and zentradi version. And then they can easily make the neo glaug which is very similar. That's three unique-looking but similar mecha forcing people to buy each one since it is more than just head difference and the variants stand out from another more.

The reason I like the variable glaug is because its gerwalk mode look natural. (I've never really been a huge fan of gerwalk mode to be honest) The arms are in front (like a kangaroo) rather than at the sides as if it were designed for it. And the fighter and battroid looks unique enough from the typical Un spacy design.

Then after that they should make the 1/60 vf11 and release the gbp armor for it:

VF11armor2.gifVF11fullarmor.gif

XS06gun.gif

heh I like the bigger gunpod that comes with it. :D

VF11armorgun.gif

I've alwas wanted a toy vf11 full armor. Come on yamato, you know you want to make this..

VF11armor.gifVF11missiles.gif

Obviously a vf11 is totally naked without it.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I would love a bigger VF-11. Something along the lines of the famous SHE 1/72 model, only in 1/60 so that they can get the tailfins and landing gear right, and attach the Gunpod.

The Full Armour is sweet on the VF-11, but they need to make it light. I doubt a 1/48 VF-1 can hold something like that with the strength of it's joints.

*sigh* Macross is still alive! Yamato are not moving away from Macross to other anime, they are simply expanding!

I wouldn't be surprised if they did do an upscale. No matter how much it costs them to make, they will always get it back in their sales. That's why we keep on getting reissues of certain products that people just keep buying. And they learnt that bigger (within reason, that's why we get a 1/60 VF-0 and not a 1/48) and more detailed is the way to go.

I kept my faith when the Roys were getting scarce. And what happened? 2nd reissue. They even are doing a third, but of no concern to me as I don't need any more.

I also believed that they were releasing the FAST Packs again. Yamato is the one thatt wants to make money, they don't want scalpers like Tisinc to have it all. And what happened lately? Rerelease.

To all ye faithful, you will be rewarded. To those that don't believe, in your face! :p Knowing the type of people you are, you will be relieved and go out to buy more Roys and FAST Packs. You know it too.

Keep the faith brothers! afro.gif

Edited by kensei

I can't believe I never, ever found any TECT resin custom parts for the 1/144 kits of ten years ago.

It would have been my only chance to own the Full Armoured Thunderbolt:

tect_vf11parts2.jpg

It, along with the Koenig Monster, was top on my Yamato wish-list. Yamato made the first dream come true, now let's see if it can realise the second.

Neoglaug GERWALK mode:

neoglaug7ot.jpg

Neoglaug Fighter mode:

neoglaugfighter5jz.jpg

Variable Glaug GERWALK mode (UNSPACY version):

variableglauggerwalk5xx.jpg

Variable Glaug GERWALK mode (Zentradi version):

variableglauggerwalkzentradi7k.jpg

Variable Glaug Fighter mode (UN SPACY version):

variableglaugfighter2cq.jpg

Variable Glaug Fighter mode (Zentradi version):

variableglaugfighterzentradi7r.jpg