New monster

wwwmwww

post-25-1118834173.jpg

I remember some time ago seeing a scratch built model of one of these. Anyone know where that picture is now by the way? Anyways at the time I though it was just the creative licence of the model maker. Today I spotted the above line art so I assume it's more official then that. Has this appeared in any animation or game? Does it have a name?

Must know more. Did that scratch built model make it to a WF release?

Thanks,

Carl

It's the Monster Mk I.  Appeared in last episode of Macross Zero.

311999[/snapback]

Thanks... I just found the kit I was thinking of too. Atleast I think this is the one I saw before.

So it's in Macross Zero. Are there any good subs or dubs of Macross Zero in English yet? Is there an official English version coming? I haven't seen this yet and I was sort of holding out for something official. I toyed with the idea of getting the Japanese DVDs just to see the pretty pictures but I know I'll get an English version one of these days and really wanted to see the pretty pictures when I could follow the story too. I've been avoiding spoilers too or I guess I would have known where this was from.

Thanks again,

Carl

post-317-1121741038_thumb.jpg

It's a pathway to many things that some consider unatural.  It is the Dark Side.  And it truely is powerfull.

Google it dude.

312314[/snapback]

Thanks. I downloaded one and it works and I now have Macross 0. However even that site that listed several BitTorrents I could download didn't really explain what it was aside from the fact that I needed one to download the Macross 0 file. The language used seem to imply I'm uploading something in exchange for downloading something however it wasn't clear what I was uploading. I was just rather curious what was actually going on. I'd rather not give the world access to my hard drive if that's what I was doing. I'll see what I can find on google but I'm usually happy waiting to buy official DVDs so I'm not sure I'll ever even use it again so I'm not worried too much.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

Finished watching Macross 0 yesterday. WOW!!! The visuals were breath taking. The plot left me with a few questions though. Can someone point me to the appropriate thread where they should be asked?

More on topic. It was nice seeing the new monster even if they waited till the last few minutes of the last episode to show. Looks like the hands are primarially used to anchor it before the main guns are fired.

Carl