1/60 PG Aile Striker

port

Got some more done during nap time today. It's hard for me to work on my models at night because I'm just wiped out. Not that you really need to know that... :D

post-2780-1121824893_thumb.jpg

can you post pics of your PG strike i do not recall seeing that from you yet.

chris

Oh badass, that stand is rocking my face off. How'd you get the big scape looking marks on it? Was it the same "salt meathod" as with the paint chipping?

Looks great!! And that base is perfect!

How long did it took you to paint the Strike and the Aile?

I have some questions:

Is the Strike+Aile worth it? What's your favourite PG and why (can't decide wich to get)?

Congrats on a great model

Looks great!! And that base is perfect!

How long did it took you to paint the Strike and the Aile?

I have some questions:

Is the Strike+Aile worth it? What's your favourite PG and why (can't decide wich to get)?

Congrats on a great model

313874[/snapback]

Well... It took a long time to paint :blink: ! The Strike Aile is more than worth it. If I didn't just buy the 1/60 Gouf I'd buy another Aile Pack just for the Skygrasper. I think best PG Gundams are the Strike and the GPO1/fb. I just got another GPO and I plan on getting another Strike. If you look around you can get a PG Zaku for a little more than $100. That is really worth it.

Naa Dude I use tape to peal off the paint.

313757[/snapback]

Hey armor, can you describe with abit more detail about this ? Do you just simply paint on, wait for it to dry, and then tape it off ? Or is there something more complicated to it? I'm planning to do something like this with my Clone Troopers. ;)

Two ways to get chipped paint. Spray your silver first. I take a hair dryer to dry it faster. Then apply the salt to the silver area. Dry that, then spray your color. Dry that , then rub off the salt. If you are going to use tape just spay your silver. Dry. Spay your color. Dry. Then put the tape over the area you want to look chipped and pull it off. The faster you pull the more paint that will come off.

Well... It took a long time to paint :blink: ! The Strike Aile is more than worth it. If I didn't just buy the 1/60 Gouf I'd buy another Aile Pack just for the Skygrasper. I think best PG Gundams are the Strike and the GPO1/fb. I just got another GPO and I plan on getting another Strike. If you look around you can get a PG Zaku for a little more than $100. That is really worth it.

314079[/snapback]

How are the PG Zakus? I've read that the joints get loose very easily.

You had a couple of PG MK II's, are they better than the Strike?

looks good but I think the yellow on the stand is too bright and newish,, compare to the chipping Gundam,, the yellow just seem to stand out too much. perhaps a more faded yellow?? or more chipings and weathering on the yellow? <_<

But still, I really like your coloring of the Sky Grasper, just add a little yellow and it'll be roy, or add a bit of red and it'll be Hikaru,, add bit if blue and it'll be MAx, or even green :lol: