Super Robot Taisen game

Kin

Awesome games indeed.

Alpha and Alpha 3 have Macross/Mac+ in them. I think D is the GBA one with Mac7, and if I recall, Mac7 is supposed to be in Alpha 3 too.

And may I direct you to http://agtp.romhack.net/, where Gideon Zhi has hacked several, one of which(SRW3) is now in english for your downloading pleasure(though there IS a spoony glitch in which the combat victory and defeat lines for several characters are reversed), 3 others of which(EX,and Alpha Gaiden) are currently being translated, 2 more of which(Gaiden and a not-officially-announced SRW4) are dumped but lack translators.

Wow, I never heard anything about Alpha Gaiden being translated. Is Alpha translated by anyone?

None of the SRW games (and to date there are about 23 for almost all the systems out there) have been translated.

Mostly due to very little demand outside of Japan (compared to other games).

Also, the licensing would be a complete nightmare.

Awesome games indeed.

Alpha and Alpha 3 have Macross/Mac+ in them. I think D is the GBA one with Mac7, and if I recall, Mac7 is supposed to be in Alpha 3 too.

And may I direct you to http://agtp.romhack.net/, where Gideon Zhi has hacked several, one of which(SRW3) is now in english for your downloading pleasure(though there IS a spoony glitch in which the combat victory and defeat lines for several characters are reversed), 3 others of which(EX,and Alpha Gaiden) are currently being translated, 2 more of which(Gaiden and a not-officially-announced SRW4) are dumped but lack translators.

wow cool! thnx for the link. :lol:

The gameplay looks alot like yu yu hakusho, with animated sequences.

Machine Robo and Dancougar... simply awesome!

Edited by Kin

Wow, I never heard anything about Alpha Gaiden being translated.  Is Alpha translated by anyone?

None of the SRW games (and to date there are about 23 for almost all the systems out there) have been translated.

Mostly due to very little demand outside of Japan (compared to other games).

Also, the licensing would be a complete nightmare.

None have been OFFICIALLY translated.

Gideon Zhi has a FAN TRANSLATION of SRW3, has Alpha Gaiden hacked, the script dumped, and a translator working on it, and has hacking and dumping for Gaiden and 4 done, but needs translators.

Again, see http://agtp.romhack.net/