How to remove the 1/48's heads

Deimos

geez.. forgive me I am a newbie when it comes to taking apart those 1/48

was going to remove the head but faced with great difficulty

was wondering whether the head are screw on or wat..I use brute strength yet the head from a VF-1A just refused to come out <_<

can someone teach me how to remove the head ? (do I need a plier or something ? )

thanks !

oh I need some close up pics of the various heads : (side and front pose)

VF-1S Hikaru

VF-1A LV

VF-1A Max

pls help if u have the time ! :ph34r:

Edited by Deimos

ah solved the problem of the taking apart the heads.

but I still need pictures of the various heads... my brother damaged my camera

grrrr......... :angry:

urgent becos I need the heads for some paint job .. if I cannot get it done by tomolo, then I wil have to wait for a long time :ph34r:

Edited by Deimos

geez... 149 views and no help on the pics.

I tot this community is helpful

well no need already, opportunity gone

thanks to exo for his help... :)

Why don't you look at the toy section on the main site. Lots of photos of the 1/48 heads there in the toy reviews. Well the VF-1A and VF-1S Fokker heads anyway.

For the 1/48 VF-1J head (if you also want to see it) and the VF-1S Hikaru head (same as Fokker head, just different color arrows) you can either browse the magazine section, especially the Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan mags, or just use the search function in the forums and I'm sure you can find lots of photos.

It's pretty easy, all you gotta do is spend a few mintues looking for yourself, rather than complaining how nobody is helping you.

Graham

......main.... site....? What's that? Some kind of myth I heard.... once, from a long time poster, that there was once an actual MW WEBSITE that was updated with pictures of toys and things.... man....I wish I was alive back then to have seen it....

:p:p:p:p:p:p

......main.... site....? What's that? Some kind of myth I heard.... once, from a long time poster, that there was once an actual MW WEBSITE that was updated with pictures of toys and things.... man....I wish I was alive back then to have seen it....

[Han Solo] Watch your mouth kid, or you're gonna find yourself floating home. [/Han Solo]

Graham

......main.... site....?  What's that?  Some kind of myth I heard.... once, from a long time poster, that there was once an actual MW WEBSITE that was updated with pictures of toys and things.... man....I wish I was alive back then to have seen it....

[Han Solo] Watch your mouth kid, or you're gonna find yourself floating home. [/Han Solo]

Graham

Hahahaha - funny! :p

Oh, just noticed - I'm over 200 posts in the new forum era. (Too bad we lost all our old post numbers, but - whatever!)

geez... 149 views and no help on the pics.

I tot this community is helpful

well no need already, opportunity gone

thanks to exo for his help... :)

Why don't you look at the toy section on the main site. Lots of photos of the 1/48 heads there in the toy reviews. Well the VF-1A and VF-1S Fokker heads anyway.

For the 1/48 VF-1J head (if you also want to see it) and the VF-1S Hikaru head (same as Fokker head, just different color arrows) you can either browse the magazine section, especially the Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan mags, or just use the search function in the forums and I'm sure you can find lots of photos.

It's pretty easy, all you gotta do is spend a few mintues looking for yourself, rather than complaining how nobody is helping you.

Graham

this is wat I needed . Thanks. (I am newbie )

u can delete this thread if u wish too

I need the info fast... so a bit anxious and thus let loose my anger

dark side I have gone

I apologise

Edited by Deimos

was wondering whether the head are screw on or wat..I use brute strength yet the head from a VF-1A just refused to come out <_<

can someone teach me how to remove the head ? (do I need a plier or something ? )

thanks !

I use a katana to remove heads.

There can be only one! :lol:

was wondering whether the head are screw on or wat..I use brute strength yet the head from a VF-1A just refused to come out  <_<

thanks !

I use a katana to remove heads.

There can be only one! :lol:

"Your soul... is mine!!!"