Hellsgate : London

PC, XBox360, PS3? Whats it for? The link says nothing. Looks to be for PC though.

So far, just for PC. It's being developed by a lot of the guys who worked on the Diablo team, and their idea was something like Diablo in near future London... but as a FPS this time.

PC, XBox360, PS3? Whats it for? The link says nothing. Looks to be for PC though.

So far, just for PC. It's being developed by a lot of the guys who worked on the Diablo team, and their idea was something like Diablo in near future London... but as a FPS this time.

diablo meets multiplayer rpg done like doom 3 basically

KillZone 2 looks better.  Nuff said.

Yeah, we're glad you're horny for video of Sony's next exclusive FPS... but this thread is about Hellgate: London.

Besides, aside from the fact that they're both FPS, it's like comparing apples and oranges, and there's certainly room for both games on the market (after all, the market has supported how many Medal of Honor and Call of Duty games).

Edited by mikeszekely

KillZone 2 looks better.  Nuff said.

Yeah, we're glad you're horny for video of Sony's next exclusive FPS... but this thread is about Hellgate: London.

Not to mention, the screen shoots of Hellsgate are actual ingame graphics opposed to pre-rendered movies. ;)

THis Hellsgate game looks alright I guess, but really FPS' just kinda blur together for me now. Gonna have to do something unique to grab my attention.