Anybody see the PS3 Gundam footage

Isn't that part of the opening for Journey to Jaburo . I remember seeing that scene before, yet the one I saw had three Zaku's coming across the Gundam and the Gundam firing a beam rifle on them through buildings, using the vulcan guns and then charging the Zakus. It looked exactly like that graphic wise as well.

People honestly think that could be game footage? Looks clearly like a FMV to me, like what we see as the opening for Zeonic Front.

People honestly think that could be game footage? Looks clearly like a FMV to me, like what we see as the opening for Zeonic Front.

I don't think it was mistaken for gameplay footage, but it looks good even for an intro or cutscene. do we know yet what game it is for? Is it old or for an upcoming PS3 game?

Its definitely a new title they had a name for it that was new. I'm also positive that it was a cutscene. I'm just glad somebody is paying attention to 8th MS team. That's my favorite gundam series.

Good call with Pakard and the Gouf. I watched the episode tonight just to see.

The cutscene is even better than those in Gundam Seed never ending tomarrow.

Looks EXACTLY the same as the Journey to Jaburo opening.....just instead of a beam rifle the Gundam's got the Hyper Bazooka.....and also there's a GM Groundtype and a Gouf Custom...bleh.....same graphics as all the other openings......I want more detail, I wanna pee myself going "WOW! THAT LOOKS SO COOL!" ....not "Blah....its the exact same as J2J."