Got my first Yammies

Goshawk

ok I taking a wild guess here and placing this here, but I totally blame all of you for this, As someone said before they got bitten by the bug, well the Yammie bug got me and I got me 2 Yammies, the ELINTSEEKER and SUPER OSTRICH. They came in today and talk about bouncing off the walls. :lol: Im scared to even display them. :lol: I just want to thank you for the bug bite, now i want more Yammies. God my wife is going to go nuts. ROFL

ok I taking a wild guess here and placing this here, but I totally blame all of you for this, As someone said before they got bitten by the bug, well the Yammie bug got me and I got me 2 Yammies, the ELINTSEEKER and SUPER OSTRICH. They came in today and talk about bouncing off the walls. :lol: Im scared to even display them. :lol: I just want to thank you for the bug bite, now i want more Yammies. God my wife is going to go nuts. ROFL

Wait till you try the 1/48's :p:D:lol: .

I am still too scared to open my 1/48...... :(  :(

I know the feeling :lol:

so far I have only transform two of my yamatoes

my konig monster in monster mode and 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru in battroid mode

the rest all kept in boxes :ph34r:

Edited by Deimos

Yea, I was looking at some on the net last nite and all of a sudden I got wacked in the back of the head by a pillow and my wife standing there telling I agreeed to wait a couple weeks to a month before I got a new one, but my excuse was I was just looking, I swear. all I got was a yea riggghhtt.

I am still too scared to open my 1/48...... :(  :(

I know the feeling :lol:

so far I have only transform two of my yamatoes

my konig monster in monster mode and 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru in battroid mode

the rest all kept in boxes :ph34r:

Same here too :)

Only transformed my first Issue Roy. Will be going to put a recast head on him and use the original head to make a VF-1S Max :)

The rest are in the box. But I have check them to make sure nothing missing.