1/100 Wave VF-11 Resin Kit

zeo-mare

hi guys i am interested in getting the wave 1/100 VF-11 resin kit does anyone know how big it is? i do not want to spend to much money and find out it is tiny.

thanks

chris

thanks i wanted to get some macross plus kits that are well proportioned and about the same size as my MG Gundams, you have all the wave kits? do you have pics of your VF-11?

thanks

chris

does anyone have pics of the pieces or a completed one perhaps along side other kits like macross or MG gundams i just won mine and am waiting for it to come in. i have only seen like 2 pics on macrossworld of one but nothing else does anyone have anything from their own collection? i am mainly interested in pics along side other kits. i will do a build up of it when it comes in.

thanks so very much.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

hi i got my Vf-11 and have already started, i have a few ideas in mind for what i am going to do it. it will have a slightly different color scheme than the original but very similar, these are very cool and i love the proportions, i am kinda glad it does not transform all the hinges and stuff would get in the way of the design and ability to pose, i very much recommened these, there is still alot of work to do on mine, but i will post pics as soon as i can, if any of you have pics of yours or some of the others made by wave like the YF-19 and YF-21 please post pics, i would love to see them.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

these are very cool, it is smaller than a 1/100 gundam since they are both the same scale you can see in real life between the two, the gundams are far bigger you should see it near the EX-S :ph34r: it also comes with the fast pack which is very nice. by the way what does it take to get into the customs section of macrossworld, i see tons of toys on the main page but no models or resin. and resin kits actually being finished is a rare thing :p who would i need to submit my finished pics to? i would love to be able to help out the mainpage of macrossworld

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

by the way what are those 2 gun things on the sheild anyhow? i am so used to my clunky Yamato version with the broken legs, that i never noticed them before.

chris

by the way what are those 2 gun things on the sheild anyhow? i am so used to my clunky Yamato version with the broken legs, that i never noticed them before.

chris

They are spare magazines for the gunpod.

In the opening fight scene in ep # 1 of the mac Plus OVA, where the VF-11B squadron is fighting the renegade powered armor, you can see Isamu ejects the spent magazine from his gunpod and then attaches a new magazine from the shield.

Graham

Honestly... they are kinda tiny.. 6 inches tall at most. I have all of the Wave kits. Pretty good detail for battroids... only option you have for Mac Plus battroids.

That's not entierly true. Hobby Base Retppu did a 1/72 VF-11B battroid. B-Club released 1/100 scale (IIRC) YF-19 & YF-21 battroids. And TECT released 1 1/144 scale YF-19 battroid.

Graham

Honestly... they are kinda tiny.. 6 inches tall at most. I have all of the Wave kits. Pretty good detail for battroids... only option you have for Mac Plus battroids.

That's not entierly true. Hobby Base Retppu did a 1/72 VF-11B battroid. B-Club released 1/100 scale (IIRC) YF-19 & YF-21 battroids. And TECT released 1 1/144 scale YF-19 battroid.

Graham

don't forget the non-scale Kaiyodo YF-19

Graham

Perhaps, I meant to say... the only reasonable chance to get a Mac Plus battroid at a non-astronomical cost.

just out of curiosity, when i finish it, if it comes out good how would i get something like this in the main page?

Edited by zeo-mare

• 3 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol: got alittle bit more done, damn i have been so busy lately with drawing i have not had much of a chance to work on anything model kit wise.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare