Chromed JM?

Akilae

is it a bootleg? i do not see any official markings on it. no bigwest stickers, not even a Macross logo on the front.

chris

thats not a JM, thats the toynami robotech morphers or w/e theyre called, piece of crap, do not compare it to a JM

but... it's so... shiny :lol:

yes, things are better when they are shiny, hence my purchase despite my hatred of the design, theyre also better with LEDs, tasteful, well placed, proper LED's, like the PG gundams, if they made a chrome PG gundam i would be all over that, diecast is also good, how badass would the 1/48 be if it was over 90% diecast? even more badass than that metal promotional 1/60 battroid that yamato made

thats not a JM, thats the toynami robotech morphers or w/e theyre called, piece of crap, do not compare it to a JM

so true

yes, please don't call those JM's. They don't even come near a JM!!! They don't even come near the bandai SD model kits!! <_<:p:D:lol:

how badass would the 1/48 be if it was over 90% diecast?

I think the better question would be "How much more expensive would the 1/48 be if it was over 90% diecast?"

They're already in the stratosphere, I'd rather not have the price leave earth orbit.

It would be cheaper to make but with it being so heavy shipping would be insane.