Yf-21 Gunpod help

Desram

I might be an idiot but I was just trying to open up my gunpods for my new yf-21FP(courtesy of rob) and I can't. It feels stuck. Is there some place you need to put pressure on for it to release or anything? The stock just won't come out. I noticed that the glue looks a little sloppy on the front of the barrel, is it possible that it seeped inside? Any thoughts? I really want these to work :unsure:

Thanks

Alright, it's official. I snapped the butt of the stock off trying to pull it out. Afterwards I tried to wiggle what was left of the stock out of the gun but it won't budge. It really feels like it's glued in. Now for the big question... Does anyone have 2 unused, working gunpods???

Dammit.

:angry:

That's seriously friggin' weak. I tried to open one of the gun pods, found it really friggin' hard so I gave up and grabbed the other and that popped right open. Since I wasn't looking for anything John Woo style I quit at that. I hate hearing when toys get snapped because of bad QC or design... I've done it before myself and you have my sympathy... but I can't help you on the guns.

Anyone know of a good transformation guide for this thing so I don't go breaking other things? I think I nearly snapped off one of the feet when trying to rotate it. This is a dangerous game.

Hmm mine opens up fine.

1. telescope the gunpod like usual for vf1 gunpods. The black parts of the gunpod are revealed.

2. flick the grey stealth covering downwards on the bottom of the gunpod.

3. get a fingernail or pin to act as leverage to push the little handle out. (this I have trouble with: seems like there is no clearance for it to swing out and it has to scrape the edge and be forced to swing down)

4. place the gunpod in the crappy hands of the yf21. (you'll need to curve the finger up unnaturally)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

You managed to break both!? Man, you have some crappy luck. Well, I can't help you cuz you can't have mine, but I do have a word of advice or two. First off, when you get working ones and want to have the Valk hold them, DONT bend the finger up into the triger slot. They WILL break after a while. You can have it holding them without putting the finger thru. Also, you could probably yank the gunpods apart now and de-glue them and repair the busted bit maybe...