Going price for a 1/3000 SDF-1?

Akilae

Anybody know the going price for one of these babies?

kage-2000-img400x300-1111967439b8_1_b-4.jpg

Box:

kage-2000-img300x400-111196742776_1_b-4.jpg

The seller is asking for roughly $320. Have a friend who's looking to buy, and since I just got some vastly overpriced FPs from the same seller, just wanted to see what you guys thought before telling my friend go/no go.

Those pics are from this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

which ended the other day at $192. So either this guy is stealing pictures or he won the auction and is looking to pump some profit out of you. So I would avoid the deal.

That said, I would like to get ahold of one of these to see if ther is any manufacturer's mark on the feet and if it has all the firing mechanisms like the Takatoku, or is stripped like the Bandai.

Ran a few more searches and found out his MO:

Apparently the dude imports rare and hard to fine items from all over the world, doubles the price, and sells them to locals who aren't really sharp on the price.

Damn I'm glad I haggled like the bad customer I am over the FPs B)) Pointed him to tisinc and managed to get the price lowered to a more resonable level (still overpriced... bastard insisted in charging more than double for shipping costs citing "packing material" when it was only newspapers). Got called a few names, but it was worth it.

lol, thanx to you MW folks for making me an informed customer, haha

That Tranship Robo version has shown up before. Possibly by Matsushiro. Reports are that it does indeed have the firing mechanisms like the Takatoku. If I were a hardcore collector, I'd probably pay more for it than the Matchbox version, but less than for the Takatoku.