CMs Collection Figure >> Macross Collection Part 1

Gun_gy

Ypu should browse the other pages of this forum. There is all the info and pictures you are looking for.

We even have minmay in underwear.

Wellcome to MW!

Um... Sabastian that's not Minmay, that's Ishtar from Macross 2. You have to take a closer look to see that's not her.

Ypu should browse the other pages of this forum.  There is all the info and pictures you are looking for.

Wellcome to MW!

Um... Sabastian that's not Minmay, that's Ishtar from Macross 2. You have to take a closer look to see that's not her.

Nope. Minmay's dress is removable and has underwear. Right Graham?? :p

Ypu should browse the other pages of this forum.  There is all the info and pictures you are looking for.

Wellcome to MW!

Nope. Minmay's dress is removable and has underwear. Right Graham?? :p

Okay where is it?

I'm kinda of surprised that Part 1 hasn't had a second run. It didn't seem like that there were that many to go around. I sold off most of the figures I didn't want.

Yes Minmay is the only with removable clothes(dress). My wife looked at me like some kinda wierdo when I showed her lol :lol:

I wonder who will be in Part 2. I hope there are some Macross Plus figures this time around. Hopefully, no Basara. I'd have to burn it.

I might pose Basara with my VF-17S stepping on him, for a couple of days. Nor really in scale, but might be funny. Then banish him. If he is in the second run that is, which wouldn't surprise me.

Underwear Minmei is kind of funny.

Hopefully, no Basara. I'd have to burn it.

If you're gonna use the Basara figure as a voodoo doll, I'm outta here.

That is, unless, write down 1001 ways in destroying a Basara figure.