Any FAMILY GUY fans?

hell yeah I'ma fan!! gigady gigady gigady!! Ooohh Riiight!! So what store are you talking about? circuit city? And how much of sale is it? :huh:

how many episodes per season?

I own 6 southpark dvds and they are the collection style so 4 episodes per dvd and it's not "complete" by a long shot as I have all of season 1 on my pc and not on dvd... just wondering. Does it have "penis envy"?

how many episodes per season?

I own 6 southpark dvds and they are the collection style so 4 episodes per dvd and it's not "complete" by a long shot as I have all of season 1 on my pc and not on dvd... just wondering. Does it have "penis envy"?

if you are reffering to the episode where chris has a big penis and peter is jealous, it is called "and the weiner is" and it is in the season 3 box set

the first box is seasons 1 and 2 because season 1 was only7 episodes, and box 2 is seaosn 3

edit: and and btw do you have the soutpark season box set? because they released random episodes on dvd before but now they have official season box sets, it ihnk they are on 7 or 8

Edited by NERV

Hmmm... I may haveta break down and get the second set finally. I was able to score the first set on sale for only $17 - CANADIAN, no less!!! - when I stopped by a Zeller's while over in Windsor, Ontario last fall. Wish I could find a similar sweet deal on the second one...

My three favorite episodes are "Wasted Talent" where they meet Pawtucket Pat and tour the brewery Willy Wonka style, "Viewer Mail" where they get the super powers, and "15 Minutes of Shame" when god puts a laser sight on Megs head. I try to catch it on Adult Swim as much as possible. Might have to fester up some money and get these.

Wish upon a weinstein is my favorite. It has Luke and Obi Wan from Star Wars and Optimus Prime in it. LMAO.

that the one stewie shrinks himself and goes inside one of his parents and has the deathstar inside? Its been awhile since i seen it.

Wish upon a weinstein is my favorite. It has Luke and Obi Wan from Star Wars and Optimus Prime in it. LMAO.

that the one stewie shrinks himself and goes inside one of his parents and has the deathstar inside? Its been awhile since i seen it.

No, I think that's the one where he tries to prevent Peter & Louis from having another kid.

My best friend has a nasty habit of buying all he can in DVD form, including these ones. From what I saw they are pretty well put-together.

Heh, and check out THIS news!

A Flesh-and-Blood "Family Guy"

Before he takes over the world, Stewie Griffin is setting his sights on the boards.

The Machiavellian animated tot and the rest of his Family Guy clan could soon be appearing live in a venue near you.

Show mastermind Seth MacFarlane is teaming with 20th Century Fox Television and Just for the Laughs, the folks behind the Montreal Comedy Festival, to produce a theatrical stage production of the animated comedy titled Family Guy Live!

This is from YAHOO NEWS

The entire article can be found here-

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/eo/20050316/111103140000.html

:lol:

Family Guy is vulgar and crude...I love it.

I own both DVD sets, and they were worth every penny. Season 3's "Mr. Saturday Night" is frickin' sweet! Peter and jousting...Awesome.

Edited by Rossi