our designations?

kanata67

OK... new forum format, my old post count goes by bye. I look up one day and I notice under my avatar it say's I'm a "bridge bunny" ?!?!? WTF

I'm laid back and think it's cute, but know I'm sporting the "Global's Pipe Holder" badge and wondering who's been talking crap about me :lol: .

do these designations do anything for us? Is it simply linked to our post number? Is somebopdy just messing with me? Is there a list of all the possible designations or is it at the whim of a mod I should try to annoy until I become "paper holder for diarehtic zentraedi"???

It's straight post count.

Does nothing special aside from giving people a chuckle and adding a little more personality to the board than newbie, junior member, member, etc.

Unless you do something to draw the right attention. Then you get a custom title, like Agent ONE.

The forum titles are, as you note, tied to post count. They are also automatic -- once you exceed a certain post count, you will automatically get the appropriate title.

Who decides the titles, my guess is Shawn or one of the mods. It's clean fun, sort of, and really doesn't mean anything either positive or negative IMO.

However, certain long-time members do get special titles bestowed upon them by the mods, normally due to posts of monumental stup... well, just something highly characteristic of the member. Of course, Shawn, Graham and the mods do have rights to change their titles -- just check out Graham's current title.

As it stands, I got a sneaking suspicion that your title would soon turn to "Paper Holder for Diarrehtic Zentraedi"...

Does nothing special aside from giving people a chuckle and adding a little more personality to the board than newbie, junior member, member, etc.

Unless you do something to draw the right attention. Then you get a custom title, like Agent ONE.

Well, his title really depends on whose penis that actually was.

Well, his title really depends on whose penis that actually was.

I liked it better when it said "I LOVE doorknobs!" personally.