Mike Tyson to fight again

I want to see Mike Tyson as a Jedi Knight.

The jedi seem kinda picky as to who they train... I don't think they would take him on as a student.

That dude is so overrated.

Yeah, he punches hard, that comes from having been a street thug his whole life.

Yeah, he's tough, but that's just because he's too goddamned stupid to realize that he's being hit in the head. Seriously, he's got two active brain cells fighting each other for dominance.

That being said, he's still a bad mofo, just make sure he's well fed, and has taken his lithium before you take him on.

That dude is so overrated.

Yeah, he punches hard, that comes from having been a street thug his whole life.

Yeah, he's tough, but that's just because he's too goddamned stupid to realize that he's being hit in the head. Seriously, he's got two active brain cells fighting each other for dominance.

That being said, he's still a bad mofo, just make sure he's well fed, and has taken his lithium before you take him on.

I agree he is overrated NOW, but before prison, he WAS what they say he is now.

tl_061105.jpg

AWESOME!!!

I have an 18 inch neck and a 32 inch waist, thats the only difference between Tyson and I. Oh and he is crazy... That too.